BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie Walker Black Label is our Iconic Blend, recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blends. Created using only Scotch Whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep, complex character. An impressive Blended Scotch Whisky to share on any occasion, whether you're entertaining at home with friends or on a memorable night out.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Black Label in any way you like - on its own, with a dash of water, or along with your favorite mixer.

We recommend Johnnie Walker Black Label and soda. Here’s the perfect serve.

kate m.
USA
This is the Patron of scotch. You might think this is a compliment. Think again. This tastes like liquid smoke soaked socks. Just like the previously mentioned liquor, it is overpriced, overrated, and just branding. I personally don't buy liquor for the label but if that's your jam, enjoy your sock juice. (I'd suggest having it neat so you can just shoot it and order something better for the next round)
Aiman A.
Richmond
Ok this is hands down my absolute favorite drink now!!! I always order it on the rocks though because getting it neat is too intense haha. This is for sure a taste for people who appreciate and love whiskey! I sure do and am always the only girl in the crew sipping on this but Hey 💁🏽‍♀️🥃 A girl likes her drinks strong and without the additives. This you have to enjoy straight I do not recommend it as anything else so you can fully appreciate the taste of it.
Esther C.
La Mirada
Johnnie walker has a very strong taste for you whiskey lovers. Whiskey is supposed to be indulged with no ice and just straight room temperature. Sadly I am not at that level yet so I prefer chilled shots but either way I love the taste although it does come off a little strong sometimes.
Trinh N.
Katy, TX
Not my cup of tea at all. We bought this for my dad’s 50th birthday because he’s a whiskey guy like us. Turns out my dad really just likes the bourbon kinds. We bought the big bottle thinking we’d finish it between the 7 of us and only drank about half of it. The flavor of smoke is pretty overwhelming. There are however some sweeter notes, sort of caramely at the end so it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve had. I just wouldn’t prefer to drink if I had the choice. The initial smokiness just leaves a lasting impression like a big punch to tour nose and tastebuds.
Nicole V.
Chicago
I’m personally not a fan of the woody, raisin-y taste. However, this doesn’t mean it’s not a well-made whiskey! My boyfriend (who is much more of a whiskey fan) drinks this over ice and considers it one of his favorites. If you’re like me, just add some ice or a splash of water!
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
2nd best is black label aside from blue label any liquor store carries this so neighborhood liquor store is good as well the price is the same as all the good stuff pricey but worth it everyone i know loves johnny walker black on the rocks best scotch to go to.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Johnnie Walker Black Label is the first things that comes to mind when I hear whiskey. It may be a little pricey but it’s stunningly familiar taste and packaging are 100% worth the money. I highly recommend and would definitely purchase this product again!
Tylar C.
This is just a contracted scotch. I I bought this because of all the great reviews and wanted to try something different. What a mistake. This is a harsh Scotch with way too much smoke. It tastes like someone stuck a burning two by four in it for flavor. I'll stick to Glenmorangie. wanted to try something different. What a mistake. This is a harsh Scotch with way too much smoke. It tastes like someone stuck a burning two by four in it for flavor. I'll stick to Glenmorangie.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Im really not a huge fan of Johnny walker. Theres a lot of hype without much flavor payoff. The burn is more like vodka than anything else and it just doesnt have the same quality or appeal as other brands. You pay for the brand over qualitt in my opinion.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is my husband’s favorite drink, hands down. He says the drinking experience is like none other- from the pour, to the smell, to the feel and taste. Goes down smooth but richly flavored. He will definitely be buying bottle after bottle!
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?