BY JOHNNIE WALKER #11 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Black Label is our Iconic Blend, recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blends. Created using only Scotch Whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep, complex character. An impressive Blended Scotch Whisky to share on any occasion, whether you're entertaining at home with friends or on a memorable night out.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Black Label in any way you like - on its own, with a dash of water, or along with your favorite mixer.

We recommend Johnnie Walker Black Label and soda. Here’s the perfect serve.

Buy on Walmart
Ronnie P.
I’m not the most whiskey drinker in the world but my husband definitely loves this whiskey. I like their package they price and the flavor. Real good soft and wood flavor for my taste is great but like i said not what I’m used to drink. For a night with my hubby love to drink it at home with 2 ice that’s how my husband told me to do or straight so go girls try it so good
Aiman A.
Richmond
Ok this is hands down my absolute favorite drink now!!! I always order it on the rocks though because getting it neat is too intense haha. This is for sure a taste for people who appreciate and love whiskey! I sure do and am always the only girl in the crew sipping on this but Hey 💁🏽‍♀️🥃 A girl likes her drinks strong and without the additives. This you have to enjoy straight I do not recommend it as anything else so you can fully appreciate the taste of it.
Kayla H.
My go-to drink!! Expensive but WELL WORTH the money. The bottle is classy while still being simple. Smoooth as a babies butt. Pour a couple shots into a glass of coke and you’ve got a good night ahead of you! This has been the only bottle I’ve bought for the last few months. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Jennifer R.
Venice
Every year on my dad's birthday and the date of his death. me and my family have a shot in his honor. that was his favorite drink when he was in the navy and army reserve. he served in the Vietnam War and was my role model. This drink is very strong so I recommend only doing a shot or 2.
Trinh N.
Not my cup of tea at all. We bought this for my dad’s 50th birthday because he’s a whiskey guy like us. Turns out my dad really just likes the bourbon kinds. We bought the big bottle thinking we’d finish it between the 7 of us and only drank about half of it. The flavor of smoke is pretty overwhelming. There are however some sweeter notes, sort of caramely at the end so it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve had. I just wouldn’t prefer to drink if I had the choice. The initial smokiness just leaves a lasting impression like a big punch to tour nose and tastebuds.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Bitter. It’s just bitter. It does not taste any better the next morning either. The smell burns my nostrils and you can’t just sip it. I couldn’t enjoy this because it burned the second it touched my tongue. This would be great for shots, just lean back and swallow.
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
2nd best is black label aside from blue label any liquor store carries this so neighborhood liquor store is good as well the price is the same as all the good stuff pricey but worth it everyone i know loves johnny walker black on the rocks best scotch to go to.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Johnnie Walker Black Label is the first things that comes to mind when I hear whiskey. It may be a little pricey but it’s stunningly familiar taste and packaging are 100% worth the money. I highly recommend and would definitely purchase this product again!
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
Johnnie Walker is about the only blended Scotch whisky I like to drink. Over ice, it is very smooth and a the hint of spices with the subtle smokiness give this whisky its very distinct flavor. A great drink to help unwind after a hard day at work.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Im really not a huge fan of Johnny walker. Theres a lot of hype without much flavor payoff. The burn is more like vodka than anything else and it just doesnt have the same quality or appeal as other brands. You pay for the brand over qualitt in my opinion.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?