BY JOHNNIE WALKER #12 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Black Label is our Iconic Blend, recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blends. Created using only Scotch Whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep, complex character. An impressive Blended Scotch Whisky to share on any occasion, whether you're entertaining at home with friends or on a memorable night out.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Black Label in any way you like - on its own, with a dash of water, or along with your favorite mixer.

We recommend Johnnie Walker Black Label and soda. Here’s the perfect serve.

regina g.
USA
This is the Patron of scotch. You might think this is a compliment. Think again. This tastes like liquid smoke soaked socks. Just like the previously mentioned liquor, it is overpriced, overrated, and just branding. I personally don't buy liquor for the label but if that's your jam, enjoy your sock juice. (I'd suggest having it neat so you can just shoot it and order something better for the next round)
Ronnie P.
I’m not the most whiskey drinker in the world but my husband definitely loves this whiskey. I like their package they price and the flavor. Real good soft and wood flavor for my taste is great but like i said not what I’m used to drink. For a night with my hubby love to drink it at home with 2 ice that’s how my husband told me to do or straight so go girls try it so good
Aiman A.
Richmond
Ok this is hands down my absolute favorite drink now!!! I always order it on the rocks though because getting it neat is too intense haha. This is for sure a taste for people who appreciate and love whiskey! I sure do and am always the only girl in the crew sipping on this but Hey 💁🏽‍♀️🥃 A girl likes her drinks strong and without the additives. This you have to enjoy straight I do not recommend it as anything else so you can fully appreciate the taste of it.
Maya B.
San Antonio
The best whisky ever! Evertime we go to the Philippines, this is what they all ask for. This is what we buy to give to family gatherings. Classic bottle. Thats nice to have also for display. I would buy it again for sure!!
Esther C.
La Mirada
Johnnie walker has a very strong taste for you whiskey lovers. Whiskey is supposed to be indulged with no ice and just straight room temperature. Sadly I am not at that level yet so I prefer chilled shots but either way I love the taste although it does come off a little strong sometimes.
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL
Anteriormente había dado un review en el que digo que no soy de tomar bebidas alcohólicas, pero amo hacer postres y este es uno de mis preferidos a la hora de meterme en la cocina y hornear, definitivamente es perfecto para hacer un delicioso tiramisu e incluso para algunas comidas
Trinh N.
Not my cup of tea at all. We bought this for my dad’s 50th birthday because he’s a whiskey guy like us. Turns out my dad really just likes the bourbon kinds. We bought the big bottle thinking we’d finish it between the 7 of us and only drank about half of it. The flavor of smoke is pretty overwhelming. There are however some sweeter notes, sort of caramely at the end so it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve had. I just wouldn’t prefer to drink if I had the choice. The initial smokiness just leaves a lasting impression like a big punch to tour nose and tastebuds.
Nicole V.
Chicago
I’m personally not a fan of the woody, raisin-y taste. However, this doesn’t mean it’s not a well-made whiskey! My boyfriend (who is much more of a whiskey fan) drinks this over ice and considers it one of his favorites. If you’re like me, just add some ice or a splash of water!
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
2nd best is black label aside from blue label any liquor store carries this so neighborhood liquor store is good as well the price is the same as all the good stuff pricey but worth it everyone i know loves johnny walker black on the rocks best scotch to go to.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Johnnie Walker Black Label is the first things that comes to mind when I hear whiskey. It may be a little pricey but it’s stunningly familiar taste and packaging are 100% worth the money. I highly recommend and would definitely purchase this product again!
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?