BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWhiskeyJohnnie Walker
12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 175L Bottle

Johnnie Walker 12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 1.75L Bottle

by Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Red Label is our Pioneer Blend, the one that introduced our whisky to the world. Highly versatile and with universal appeal, it has a bold, distinctive flavor that shines through even when mixed. Johnnie Walker Red Label is now the best-selling Scotch Whisky around the globe. Perfect for parties and get-togethers, at home, or going out. Enjoy with friends.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Red Label any way you like - on its own, over ice, or in a cocktail with your favorite mixer.

We recommend the Johnnie Highball.

How do you usually take this whiskey?
A alguien más le pareció atractiva la botella y pensó en adquirirla???
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Start your review of Johnnie Walker 12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 1.75L Bottle!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Johnnie Walker 12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Destini B.
I used to drink this as a night time drink, I love how smooth it goes down. I prefer it on the rocks but it’s good plain as well. My husband also enjoys a glass every now and then. It’s a little pricy, but it last forever if you aren’t a huge drinker.
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Johnnie Walker 12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite favorite one, it is one of the best liquors, it is a first class liquor, obviously the price of alcohol is high but if you want to have a good liquor then this is one of the best. Remember if you drink, don't drive. Is strong of course but very good teste and more with some coconut water and ice. 😍😍😍
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Johnnie Walker 12yr Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Amores les contaré que m en Anel wisky con agua de 🥥 coco jajaja pasa mis fiestas reuniones en familia como amigo y no puede faltas mi botella no me gusta llegar con las manos vacías lo más que me gusta es que puedo combinar su sabor con diferentes jugos y eso me encanta
Yasmin B.
Boston, MA
Johnnie Walker Red label is gross. It is. It worth the price. It doesn't sit well with your stomach and is harsh.
Jeanett A.
I have try Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch only a few times. It was ok for me. It was quite strong, but I have friends that just love this drink on the rocks. And for myself I love rum.
Shawn R.
I have always enjoyed this brand, I usually bring some as a community bottle because I know every one will enjoy it!
Larissa C.
Palo Alto, CA
The best whisky ever! Amazing flavor. Price is fair for the product. I recommend for everyone. It not my first time. Black label is good too.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
On the pricey side but this scotch is smooth. I love the look of the Jane Walker edition. You can find this special year round at my local liquor store. I think it is a cute gift for a girl who enjoys scotch.
Stephanne R.
Shawnee, OK
Smooth and delicious!! Johnnie Walker whiskey is some of the best whiskey I've ever had!! If I could give it 100 starsci definitely would!!
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Decent for a blended scotch. It's not the smooth finish of a single malt, but it will do in a pinch when there's no top shelf scotch available.