BY JOHN WM. MACY'S

John Wm. Macy's® CheeseSticks Melting Parmesan.

Aged cheese and sourdough twists.

All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura G.
West Orange, NJ
I tried these when I was at a friend's house and they were so yummy! You can have a couple for a nice, easy snack, and they aren't too high in calories if you can resist eating the whole box!!
Justine A.
These are so yummy. All of the varieties are super yummy. I end up eating the whole box half of the time. I was glad when my grocery store started carrying them.
N P.
Omg I absolutely love these. Found them at my grocery store a few months ago and now I always have them on hand
yesenia c.
These sound pretty delicious but I've never actually bought any or bedecked them
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Oh my gosh these are dap good. You can usually find them at the grocery store.
Arlenis G.
Do you recommend it to me?