BY JOHN VARVATOS

This sensual, masculine fragrance is aromatic, with an assertive, spicy core and a warm, leathery-like background that makes it unique and inherently noble and gentlemanlike. Brisk Moroccan coastal plants spiked with piquant fruits, cinnamon tree leaves, pepper, lush florals, smooth woods, and Turkish tobacco make this scent truly unforgettable. Notes: Rhubarb, Santolina, Quince Paste, Silver Absinthe, Marine Fennel, Cubeb Peppers, Juniper Berries, White Lavender, Cinnamon Tree Leaves, Jasmine, Orris Root, Patchouli, Oak Moss, Fir Balsam, Ashwood, Tonka Beans, Tobacco Leaf, Madras Wood, Suede Accents. Style: Classic. Distinctive. Smooth. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jill B.
Boston, MA
My favorite cologne. Woody and dark but never musky or overly sweet. It’s rugged, but not too masculine. Wears well all day, was purchased at Sephora and am very pleased with the purchase. John Varvatos Vintage 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
So, I have this issue. I don't let my husband buy any fragrances! I'm so selfish, yes. I have this ability to know how his natural fragrance enhances products like JV! These earthy scents are great and I'm restocking his supply as we speak. Great to try and great as a gift. XO
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This cologne is like wearing your favorite outfit. It has a very smooth distinctive scent. I would describe it as seductive and mature. Definitely not an everyday scent but good for those special occasions or those nights you want to coerce your partner into some fun.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Bought a mini collection of all the JV scents for men. Gift for my son. Both spouse & daughter-n-law loved the scents. Since bottles were empty I couldn't identify his preference over others!!!

A sure winner as a gift giver.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Smells nice!! I was attracted to this by the packaging and the name. Was a little more expensive than I wanted to pay but was worth it for the most part. Good product
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I used to always pick out colognes for my boyfriend since his sense of smell wasn't all that great and this was my absolute favorite. I loved it so much I'd give him extra long hugs just so I could smell it lol
Nathan P.
It has a pleasant, unique scent of masculinity,woody, with some notes of spice. It's very rich and classic which I adore. I would recommend this to anybody and the scent lasts a long time.
Steve C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not too feminine. Not too overpowering. It smells like a modern version of your dads aftershave. It's leather; it's whiskey; it's a new tie from your favorite taylor; it's a mans scent.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I work for this line and this is my favorite scent of the 5. It's a heavy, tobacco and leather scent that lasts all day. I wish my man would wear it but he wears the original.
Nick Y.
Rochester, NY
This is a great, confident, and relaxing fragrance. It may sound weird, but that is how we find it. She loves when I wear it. I love that she loves that I wear this.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
What happen to the women's line? It smelled so good! If I would have known would have invested several bottles. Bring back women!!!! Does anyone else recall? It was Sak 5th exclusive.