BY JOHN VARVATOS

John Varvatos Men Coffret Collection Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Jacob L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect set for any special guy in your life. The smell is masculine and sexy. I got my boyfriend the collection before and infividuals, he is obsessed with it and now his fav brand. He even started looking into their clothing and shoe line. Very unique scent & style . Classy and edgy to the extreme
Jonathan C.
Valparaiso, IN
I loved the vintage cologne it had a really nice spicy almost earthy smell and that appeals to me a lot. The others are good, a little potent but I am drawn to earth scent more.
nala c.
LaTaya N.
This is such a great brand! They are very diverse scents. Each one is designed to smell different. One has hints of tobacco and actually smells quite good. It is very expensive and typically comes in a set but I loved them and bought for my dad and brother.
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love These colognes and the scents.its one of my Top favorites. I wear this in the day and night. At night i do 5 sprays instaed of 3 in the day time. Only to make the scent linger longer. The coffret collection is bound to be a classic.
Caress D.
Dearborn , Mi
Bought this for my boyfriend a few months ago from Sephora and he loved it. The bottles are super cute and not to small. Price wasn't bad either I think it was like $40 for 4 minis. Scent are pretty manly which is a good thing. Great gift!
Giselle O.
my mom bought this for my dad for christmas and the scent is so good it stays on all day and it is a nice bottle and lasts forever this smell reminds me of my dad
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
My dad actually had a couple of these sets that he would use for years. All of the scents are lovely and masculine. The perfect gift for a man who enjoys the traditional strong, cologne scents. Love!
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
This is my favorite scent for my husband. I buy a gift set for him every year and he loves it. You don't have to use a lot just a little and the scent lasts so long. It's a great price and lasts for a long time.
Greisy L.
Compre este set de perfumes para regalo de aniversario para mi esposo. Me pareció el olor muy rico. En un solo set tengo variedad de olores y después el decide cual le gusta para comprar el empaque regular. Su precio esta muy bueno
Regina L.
How does this smell? For men
Jimena L.
Is this worth the money 💰?
Ant C.
Longview, TX
Do you crave your partner when he wears this?
Maricruz D.
Does it have a strong smell cause most are strong and stink.
Crystal K.
Where can this be purchased? Does Sephora sell this collection?