John Varvatos Men Coffret Collection

by John Varvatos

John Varvatos Men Coffret Collection Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

I would like to try it. What about aroma?
If I was to purchase this for My husband I wonder how he would like it..
This collection look super cute i really want it for my dad for his birthday does anyone know where i can get this from and is it good ?
Start your review of John Varvatos Men Coffret Collection!
How would you rate this product?
MAGNOLIA, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Macy's
What amazing scent colognes for men. Manly smells for my husband! It's a good value and is worth the purchase. It could be a little stronger so the scent last longer. But is alot better than other colognes for sale on the market at the same price!
This collection is super cute, it’s the perfect gift. I’m absolutely obsessed with this collection. I’m so in love with the scents and the packaging is so well put together. This is an everyday wear for me usually at the end of the summer towards the fall.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Love These colognes and the scents.its one of my Top favorites. I wear this in the day and night. At night i do 5 sprays instaed of 3 in the day time. Only to make the scent linger longer. The coffret collection is bound to be a classic.
Philadelphia, PA
This is truly a favorite products. It's perfect for travel. Your man can stay with perfect a smelling and a small suitcase. Selection is magnificent. Each of the products of very high quality! I think it's a great choice!
Hendersonvlle, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oldie but a goodie. Every scent smells amazing and different. I always keep the collection in my cologne Arsenal. Worth it for sure.
my mom bought this for my dad for christmas and the scent is so good it stays on all day and it is a nice bottle and lasts forever this smell reminds me of my dad
Tampa, FL
I bought this for my husband for Christmas! Great Collection of scents! Great price!
A mi novio le fascina, dice que es su colonia favorita, casi casi que no vive sin ella y cuando no se la coloca siente que muere
Bridgeport, CT
This is a great gift idea to a husband,brother or fiance the scent is so strong and refreshing!
Salt Lake City, UT
Worth getting for a gift for a special someone or not. Iys a great collection with different smells it's great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...