John Varvatos For Men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by angel z.John Varvatos For Men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by angel z.

BY JOHN VARVATOS

Introduced in 2004. Fragrance notes: a mix of tamarind leaves, herbs and dates, with spice, woods, leather and vanilla, an alluring scent. Recommended use: romantic.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Jennette L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is the only Cologne my husband uses! It's been years now and he doesn't want any other one. I can't blame him. The smell is amazing. I love smelling his neck after he puts it on. It's manly and spicy. It also lasts all day long, even after a long day at work.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
I smelled this on a man in the mall and tracked him him down to find out what he was wearing! Lol I immediately purchased it for a friend who's birthday was approaching. He loved it and its become his favorite scent.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I bought this for my husband to wear on our wedding day and now, every time he wears it, I just want to nuzzle into his neck. It smells amazing. It's very warm, woodsy, and manly. I love it.
Jessica G.
My husband wears this cologne all the time and he loves the scent and I got to admit that I love the smell of the cologne on him too.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
I got a small bottle of this for my husband. It works really well with his skin and isn't overpowering like some colognes.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this! It's very masculine and on the spicy side. It's a little bit sensual and more of a night time scent.
Ross C.
Sugar Land
Nothing beats the original. A banger in my opinion. Great performance on my skin. A modern man scent
Daniella S.
Allentown, PA
Amazing stuff right here. Those that don't think so are completely out of their minds !!
Ashley M.
Purchased for my husband. He loves this cologne and it smells so good on him
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love this smell on my hubby. This is a long lasting scent and very woodsy.