BY JOHN VARVATOS

Launched by the design house of John Varvatos. This oriental woody fragrance has blend of sweet tobacco, black leather, fir resin, nutmeg, pepper and styrax notes. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
This is a unique designer fragrance that I lot of people put in the category of niche. And they are not wrong this an amazing perfume, but unfortunately this is not for everyone. Not everyone will enjoy this boozy, dark, & aromatic masterpiece. This is not a blind buy, you need to smell it first. If you love manly fragrances, with these leather, tobacco, woody notes then John Varvatos Dark Rebel is for you. Unique scent with not that great performance. Definitely for colder days!
Stephanie B.
Yum! My husband smells so good when wearing this. I think that it mixes really nicely with his natural scent and it lasts long. The packaging is really cool and edgy- great for keeping it on his nightstand!
Sabrina L.
Norcross, GA
I love the woodsy smell of this product. It is one of my favorite ! It lasts all day and works really well with his cologne. The scent isn't overpowering but it is strong enough to survive through work. I would buy this again for someone or him!!!!
Hibban K.
Jakarta Timur
I love this leather, tobacco, woody scent as I find it really unique. It has a really strong presence so you don't need to spray a lot with this one, 3 or 4 would be enough. It also last quite long, 4-6 hours and I wear it on daytime. I wear this when I hang out with friends or another casual occasion.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
This stuff is ok. Gives off a woody, sweet and leather scent. The Rider version is much better. This definitely hits the masculine and unique marks but thats about where I run out of praises for this stuff.
Performance is underwhelming. I found this very soft and after about an hour the scent was gone.
Lots of guys seem to think that if they wear this, it makes them "badass" (seriously, look up some reviews) but to be honest they are just victims of a good marketing campaign.
Dont waste your money