Add a Photo

By JOHN VARVATOS
John Varvatos Classic Eau de Toilette Travel Spray, 0.57 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
John Varvatos Classic Eau de Toilette Travel Spray
This product is good smelling and easy to put in your bag and go I would recommend this product because of its long lasting smell and the easy to go size. The value of the product is a decent amount if I would I'm prove the product I would make the packaging a different color so I can see it at the end of my bag.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL

I really disliked this product it gave me an allergic reaction and I think the product isn't worth the price
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

The only cologne my husband will wear! Oh the compliments. Scent is masculine and last all day and night!
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA

Travel spray is the best way to go ! Love love it and it smells so good and has an easy way to spray
Jacqi V.
Jacqi V.

I bought for my boyfriend and he loved it so much he's looking Into buying the full size perfume!
stephnie C.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA

It's smells pretty damn good I would highly recommend it to someone for a future purchases
Yajaira S.

My friend had his perfume and she said it smelled really good when you go out for dinner
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY

The best! Very handy to keep in your briefcase, car ir office desk. Also refillable
Jerrid W.
Jerrid W.
Lancaster, KY

I like this scent I would highly recommend to someone else for a future purchase.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA

This cologne has a nice fall smell! Very manly scent but not over powering!
Yajaira S.

Does anyone like the smell of this perfume
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV

How many ounces of perfume is in this?
Tamica M.
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS

Where can I purchase this?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX

Is there any way we can find samples of this to smell the scent?

Join Now