John Varvatos By John Varvatos For Men Gift Set (Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2-Ounce + Aftershave Gel 4.2-Ounce)

BY JOHN VARVATOS #13 in Fragrance Sets

Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Master Groomer Expert
The box is very sophisticated and the container as well. But the scent of the product is alright.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This cologne smells really good I recommend it.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So I loved it when my boyfriend used these products because of the scent but he did not love the actual products themselves. It is easy to use and to apply it but it is very expensive for what it is.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
This would make an ideal Christmas gift for my hubby he is kind enough to shave for me every day because he knows I prefer the "clean shaven" look.great cologne and aftershave.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
Wow I really love this cologne that it smells very good is not overpowering this is a great
gift to give for Christmas are any holiday I really love this product.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
If you have a birthday of your spical someone or even a father or a brother, or a male friend you should get this! they will be using it all the time
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I have just started using this product and I absolutely love it! I wouldn't use any other product now for my boyfriends cologne
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Great gift for birthday or Christmas smells really well i would buy it for my brother
Peter G.
Brooklyn, NY
My partner bought this for me a few months ago, smells great . Nice to have a new scent I like
Jolianna D.
This stuff is definitely worth the buy it smells so good and it gives u like a fancy feeling
Ricky B.
I have never seen this cologne before i am going to look into it.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How would you describe this cologne? Do you like it? Do you use it regularly? Who would you consider giving this as a gift (what age group)? Would you consider it to be strong or overbearing?
Celeste R.
Oh Where can you get these?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Is the aftershave a good scent in this set? Looking for something new .
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price