BY JOHN VARVATOS

A surprising symphony of contrasts - deep and textured as it is refreshing and invigorating. John Varvatos Artisan Black embodies the lost art of craftsmanship, while at the same time exuding a modern edge. Includes: 4.2oz Eau de Toilette Spray 0.6oz Eau de Toilette Travel Spray Artisan Black Gift Set see more...

Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Bought this for my Dad for Christmas and was blown away by how amazing it smelled. I'm the only person my Dad will let buy him cologne since he knows I have great taste in scents - which is true. I've also helped many of my guys friends find the perfect new cologne too. But this Artisan Black is amazing. And somehow it works with every persons pheromones.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
This cologne starts off strong, but wears down to a nice scent on my husband. I give 3 stars because its pricey. I would suggest trying in store before purchase.
Patty H.
I bought this for my brother and he absolutely loved it. It smells great but of course every perfume and cologne smells differently on people. You have to try it for yourself