BY JOHN VARVATOS

John Varvatos Artisan embodies the lost art of craftsmanship—with a modern edge. It blends state-of-the-art, abstract-perfumery notes with citrus and herbal tonalities for a contemporary twist. The fragrance is a refreshing citrus explosion that develops into a spicy and floral blend followed by a masculine woody impression. The result is an unmistakable sense of hand-crafted luxury that exudes quality and individual character.The distinctly masculine flask is housed in a hand-woven, rich caramel colored rattan with signature intricacies that mark a one-of-a-kind creation. Notes: Sicilian Clementine, Tangelo, Mandarin, Thyme, Marjoram, Lavadin, North African Orange Tree Blossom, Indian Murraya, Orange Jasmine Tree, Ginger extracts, Kephalis, Georgywood, Belambre, Serenolide. Style: Unique. Textured. Timeless. see more...

leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Very strong and fresh. I love the bottle is very beachy and fun to look at. The bottle is pretty big from most expensive colognes. I recommend. I went to Sephora and my husband got a sample. I wouldn't mind buying the full size bottle. It smells good.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm sorry but this smells like old man, I wouldn't recommend this for someone in their early twenties I got it as a gift and the bottle I'm sure was expensive but I'm just not a fan it has that old person patchouli undertone which is fine but it's very overpowering in this scent.
Chelsie L.
I'm absolutely obsessed with this cologne. I bought a bottle for my boyfriend for Christmas one year & we both love it so much. I wanna shove my nose in the bottle😂😅 Great purchase! John Varvatos scents in general are pretty amazing.
Ronan C.
Seattle, WA
I love this cologne. I use two cologne's this one and Allure Homme by Chanel. John Varvatos is really good and I definitely recommend it for any guy who wants to smell more "manly." It's not exactly something I would wear to a classy event like a black tie dinner, but it's something I would wear around this office. It gives a real manly scent. My girlfriend loves it too.
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
Very good man sent. My husband loves this and I love it on him. Always gets compliments on it. This is a staple in his little collection. Hope they don't stop making this
Brenna M.
Oh my word this stuff is amazing! My man loves Chanel Bleu, but when we smelled this at Macy's, he nearly did a back flip. It is so masculine & fresh!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas. it smells so amazing on him. it also lasted longer than what i expected the fragrance to last.
Crystal P.
My boyfriend got this as a gift a couple years ago. He wasn't familiar with it back then, but man, does this smell good on him!
Adrienne G.
This was a gift so not sure how it smelled on. but i liked the smell in the bottle by itself and i liked the packaging.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Smells great very cool bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!