BY JOHN VARVATOS

John Varvatos is as pleasing to the eye as it is to your sense of smell, It's bottle will draw your attention, what's inside is what will keep you coming back, It's hypnotic scent is a floral bouquet of elegance, Size: 1, 7 OZ see more...

Katrina L.
['Delray Beach ', ''], FL
I'm not 100% sure if this item is discontinued, but if it is, where can I find it? This perfume is my favorite perfume in the entire universe and I cannot find it anywhere except on eBay. I have stocked up on it but I can't run out!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
This is the discontinued women's edition of John Varvatos and I have the pleasure of working for the line so I still have two bottles. It smells amazingly unique and like peaches. I'm scared to use it all up.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great fragrance. It smells amazing and it makes your appearance nicer. I love how it looks in the packaging too!
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
The smell is amazing! My mom use to always wear this and it brings back many good memories!
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
This is a really lovely women spray every women should have one, the smell is unspeakable, the bottle is lovely, it is lovely to wear to dates, it is pricey but it really worth it , to all the women who reading this you much try it you won't regret it
Jewell Q.
I'm not sure if this perfume is actually worth it due to the Fl oz, so is it?
Katrina L.
['Delray Beach ', ''], FL
Can anyone confirm if this is discontinued?