BY JOHN SOULES #63 in Chicken

John soules foods fully cooked chicken fajitas 16 oz see more...

Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
Foodie Expert
I have a love/hate feeling towards this product.  First I love how easy it is to reheat and that it is not dried out.   I also like that it has some good seasoning on it.   My son and fiance love it which is great.   My issue is I do not like the texture I get when I add it in a wrap or taco.  It gets too juicy for my taste which makes me gross out.   I would rather take ten minutes to grill up chicken breast then the juicy mess.   I will be still using it for my family.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a weekly buy for my household. It taste fresh and just like chicken would if I grilled it myself. One 16oz. bag feeds my family of four for dinner with leftovers the next day for lunch. I use it in tacos, wraps, pasta, ad salads.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA
John Soules chicken fajita strips are delicious and work well used in a variety of chicken dishes. They're already cooked and have a good grilled flavor. They great for fajitas but can also be used anywhere from a stir-fry to a salad.
Carina B.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
This is good and really quick and easy to make if you have no time to make your food. It actually taste ok for being a type of food that you have to make quick
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Foodie Expert
These are great for when I don't have time to cook a chicken. They taste great and don't have the weird off-putting texture or taste you see in other brands.
Kayluh K.
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite! Easy when you're in a hurry. I use them for my chicken enchiladas and marinate them for more taste
Amber K.
Amber K.
I like to microwave these and eat some veggies with them. an easy and healthy meal!
candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
Any time we make fajitas we use this chicken its quick and simple to make
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Nom food. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Ali S.
Ali S.
Taste homemade! Great for a quick dinner.