GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenJohn Soules
Foods Fully Cooked Chicken Fajitas 16 oz

John Soules Foods Fully Cooked Chicken Fajitas 16 oz

by John Soules

John soules foods fully cooked chicken fajitas 16 oz

Can you eat the fajita strips without heating it up? Straight from the bag?
Start your review of John Soules Foods Fully Cooked Chicken Fajitas 16 oz!
Danielle H.
Tamarac, FL
John Soules Foods Fully Cooked Chicken Fajitas 16 oz uploaded by Danielle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these chicken fajitas because it’s fully cooked and you can use these for any fast on the go meal like chicken salad, wraps, and tacos etc. the chicken is already seasoned but I always love to put a little extra of my own. Love this
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This is surprisingly good! We love to use this to make quesadillas for a quick week night meal that everyone seems to enjoy. Pop in a tortilla with cheese and grill until golden brown. Delicious!
member-dad1b
I bought this product on a regular basis using it weekly, sometimes bi-weekly.  My husband and I both loved it until your "Improved" version hit the market.  What have you done to this chicken???  It is so mushy it is disgusting and I cannot stand the texture.   I no longer buy your product and am so disappointed as it was a regular staple in my household that we miss very much.  PLEASE change back to your old version.  I have recommended this to a lot of people, now I'm sorry that I have.  All the 5 star reviews must be from people that have yet bought any of the packages marked "Improved".  Believe me, they will change their minds after eating.  Why ruin a good thing???  It must have been cheaper to produce.  Well, all you have done is lose customers.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
Il ove these products. They are very affordable for the quality you receive. I hightly recommend to family and friends.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I actually love this brands breaded chicken strips and patties! However, this is ok. We use it in our salads. But this brand of breaded chicken is a definite must try!!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,922 reviews
Love the flavor and texture of the chicken. Great price and quality you receive. Great to use in any recipe or dish. Already fully cooked just what pre and serve
member-e8f29
I love this brand. Such a great idea. Nice and easy just heat and serve along with some veggies. Makes dinner time easy and quick. The taste is delicious and the price is good. I only wish that it came in a low sodium option. I would recommend this product to others.
Brittany E.
Bowling Green
Good for salads. Saves on time as well because you only need to reheat and go. Flavor is nice and pretty basic. I buy occasionally if I know the week is going to be busy for me. Could also toss into a veggie stir fry! Would buy again if the time came for it.
Eva R.
Searcy, AR
Great flavor very convenient to use on salads or pasta dishes. Sometimes the meat is a little fatty but that’s usually just a few pieces. Good price for the value.
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Really easy to cook and enough for one person in this bag i usually eat it with salad or pasta or rice. Its cook all the way good value, good quality and good flavor. just with. I would buy a lot more of these in the future and recommend for people who dont want to chop up chicken.