BY JOHN SOULES FOODS #75 in Chicken

John Soules Foods Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips Chicken Fajitas.
1/2 Pound. With Rib Meat.
Flame Broiled, Seasoned & Sliced.
No Hormones or Steroids Added*.
Ready in 5 minutes.
Microwaveable.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Questions? 1-800-258-DIAL (3425).
Visit our web site at www.dialsoap.com.
©2009 The Dial Corporation. see more...

Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Surprisingly good, they work great for fajitas for a quick meal or for a salad, and they keep very well in the freezer. They are affordable and great for a fast meal, I really appreciate that especially after a super long day. I had serious reservation trying a pre-made chicken product, but had it at a friend's house and I thoroughly enjoyed it so I purchased it for myself.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummmm!!! I always have fajita night on Tuesdays at my house, this is so simple and easy to work with. I usually purchase them at walmart or any local grocery store usually has them. Great for quick meals & super tasty !! This chicken never lets me down!
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
My family absolutely loves this product. It's kind of expensive for us because I have a big family, but they love when I make my chicken fajitas.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
I always have a bag of these in the freezer. All I do is put them on a plate and put them in the microwave to thaw and throw them on the stove with some peppers for a quick lunch or dinner.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Worth, TX
So quick and easy, you can either leave them be or season them yourself amazing! we usually do this for chicken salad or chicken Alfredo! YUMMMM, you can even divide it up in baggies and put in your lunch box, thats what i did with my husbands
Monique'a A.
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth , TX
Great for a quick meal. I sometimes use it for salads and they are easy to pack up and put in my lunch box.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
Foodie Expert
Great for when I want to make fajitas and don't have the time to cut and cook chicken. Tastes great too!