John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo, 8.5 fl. oz.

by John Paul Pet

"8.5 oz. (250ml) JPPet Waterless Foam Shampoo For Cats + Dogs"

I have a yorkie with extremely greasy hair. Would this be a good fit for her?
Does anyone have a large dog? I'm wondering how many uses you can get out of this bottle. I have a huge German Shepard, she's around 90 pounds.
We own a dog kennel. Do you honk this would be better and have a good smell to it
Start your review of John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo, 8.5 fl. oz.!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I love using this because it's fast and easy. You don't have to worry about the mess of a typical bath time with your animal. It's easy just pump and run into there fur. I highly recommend it. And it smells great.
Hannah B.
Du Quoin, IL
The best of the best. My pet has allergies and it is so hard to find them a allergy free shampoo. It is so gently on pets fur. It makes my day ! It also makes them smell so nice. I would totally recommend. The price is worth it. It lasts! You do not need a lot . Depending on your pets size of course.
Jocelyn P.
Wichita Kansas
John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Shampoo, 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Jocelyn P.
Purchased at: PETCO
Not a fan of the foam I would rather have the spray kind but works great on cats and spot cleaning on dogs . It smells good but wouldnt recommend it to replace a bath it's just good for in between baths and spot cleaning like feet or face. You can buy it at petsmart/petco for under $10
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
This stuff isn't bad. I like their oatmeal one better but as far as waterless goes it's pretty good.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
This is another product i haven't used in a while, but use to use all the time. It smells great and works great and is very quick and easy when you don't have the time or patience to give a full bath to your pet. I've re-purchased several times! Would buy again in the future as well.
Skylar K.
Denham Spgs, LA
this works the best on animals that hate being put under the water its very easy to apply and wash your animal easily
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this
Jennifer K.
This product is awesome. Especially for dogs that hate water. I have a matti-zu and she hates baths. I use this in between her baths and it leaves her hair smelling great.
Tiffany S.
Salisbury, MD
I bought this for my cat while my husband was away for work. It's so hard to bathe our cat without his help. So I got this and it smells sooooooooooo good! I got it for 12 dollars at the nex. My cat didn't freak out when I put it on her. I massaged it into her coat till it was moistened. Then went over with a paper towel or two to get the excess stuff off. It worked like a charm will be using this again!