BY JOHN PAUL PET #41 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Dog & Cat Shampoo - Waterless Cat Shampoo and Dog Shampoo and Remarkable Cat Shampoo Foam FormulasSpecifically formulated for the hygienic care of dogs and cats, John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Dog & Cat Shampoo helps to keep your favorite furry, four-legged friends clean and happy. As bathing certainly may not top the list of your dog or cat's favorite pastimes, this innovative waterless formula helps by making their hygiene routine a bit easier and more tolerable. This waterless foam dog and cat shampoo contains an exclusive blend of botanicals that cleans and freshens your pet's coat. This unique foaming formula requires no rinsing and is great to use in cold weather or for pets who don't like being given a bath. Since most frisky felines have an innate aversion to water, cat pet parents will want to keep this waterless cat shampoo on hand. Specially developed by John Paul, the co-founder of Paul Mitchellr, the finest in salon hair care, this foaming pet shampoo is a wonderful way to show your pets just how much you care. It is also animal cruelty-free, as it was tested on humans first. This remarkable foaming pet shampoo is a must for your precious pampered pets! see more...

• I have a yorkie with extremely greasy hair. Would this be...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a large dog? I'm wondering how many uses...2 Answers
  • We own a dog kennel. Do you honk this would be better and...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
This is a pretty great product for animals. I have used this on my husky , I don't think he likes it vs other dog shampoos such as the furminator shampoo. But it's great smelling & easy to use! Gets the job done!
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I love using this because it's fast and easy. You don't have to worry about the mess of a typical bath time with your animal. It's easy just pump and run into there fur. I highly recommend it. And it smells great.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
My chocolate labrador absolutely hates baths...I know, a lab who hates water lol. This product keeps him from being stinky!
Skylar K.
this works the best on animals that hate being put under the water its very easy to apply and wash your animal easily
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
This stuff isn't bad. I like their oatmeal one better but as far as waterless goes it's pretty good.
Casey R.
Extremely helpful for a quick in between wash for my dog. It’s easier than giving her a full on bath when she just needs to freshen up. Good scent. Easy to use!
Liv H.
Does anyone have a large dog? I'm wondering how many uses you can get out of this bottle. I have a huge German Shepard, she's around 90 pounds.
Adrianna W.
I have a yorkie with extremely greasy hair. Would this be a good fit for her?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
We own a dog kennel. Do you honk this would be better and have a good smell to it