BY JOHN PAUL PET

John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Dog & Cat Shampoo - Waterless Cat Shampoo and Dog Shampoo and Remarkable Cat Shampoo Foam FormulasSpecifically formulated for the hygienic care of dogs and cats, John Paul Pet Waterless Foam Dog & Cat Shampoo helps to keep your favorite furry, four-legged friends clean and happy. As bathing certainly may not top the list of your dog or cat's favorite pastimes, this innovative waterless formula helps by making their hygiene routine a bit easier and more tolerable. This waterless foam dog and cat shampoo contains an exclusive blend of botanicals that cleans and freshens your pet's coat. This unique foaming formula requires no rinsing and is great to use in cold weather or for pets who don't like being given a bath. Since most frisky felines have an innate aversion to water, cat pet parents will want to keep this waterless cat shampoo on hand. Specially developed by John Paul, the co-founder of Paul Mitchellr, the finest in salon hair care, this foaming pet shampoo is a wonderful way to show your pets just how much you care. It is also animal cruelty-free, as it was tested on humans first. This remarkable foaming pet shampoo is a must for your precious pampered pets! see more...

• I have a yorkie with extremely greasy hair. Would this be...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a large dog? I'm wondering how many uses...2 Answers
  • We own a dog kennel. Do you honk this would be better and...1 Answers
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Cool concept and works if you can get your pet to sit long enough to apply. My dog hates getting only partially wet. She either wants to be dry or wet but not both!
Carla S.
In general I prefer my dog washed but since she has a very heavy coat, one is not supposed to bathe them frequently in order not to stripe their fur from natural protection. So in between showers, I sometimes use this foam waterless shampoo to try to reduce the greasy feeling of her fur. It smells sort of almondy, not too strong. I think it's an ok product, not bad, not excellent. I got mine at Petco, not expensive in my opinion.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
This is another product i haven't used in a while, but use to use all the time. It smells great and works great and is very quick and easy when you don't have the time or patience to give a full bath to your pet. I've re-purchased several times! Would buy again in the future as well.
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I'm the proud owner of a 6 month old Mini Schnauzer named Josie. As a hair stylist, I swear by Paul Mitchell products, so of course I use JPM pet products on my baby.

The waterless foam shampoo is perfect for the cold winter months. It's a great product which keeps my puppy fresh and clean between baths. It has a very light and fresh scent, doesn't leave sticky or oily residue in the hair, and leaves her coat super shiny and soft. I highly recommend this product to all pet owners... especially if you're visiting the groomer every 4 to 6 weeks.

Jennifer K.
This product is awesome. Especially for dogs that hate water. I have a matti-zu and she hates baths. I use this in between her baths and it leaves her hair smelling great.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I bought this for my cat while my husband was away for work. It's so hard to bathe our cat without his help. So I got this and it smells sooooooooooo good! I got it for 12 dollars at the nex. My cat didn't freak out when I put it on her. I massaged it into her coat till it was moistened. Then went over with a paper towel or two to get the excess stuff off. It worked like a charm will be using this again!
Stephanie G.
My dog HATES baths so this is a nice alternative for colder months. It dispenses as a foam so it's still kind of wet but it doesn't require any rinsing. It deodorizes well and leaves her coat brighter. Just make sure to use a small amount and blot your dog's coat well.
ariana g.
Roseville , CA
I use this on my maltese chihuahua between his baths. He can get dirty very quickly and this helps keep him smelling fresh while conditioning his fur. Plus Paul Mitchell does no animal testing for all of their products!!
Liv H.
Does anyone have a large dog? I'm wondering how many uses you can get out of this bottle. I have a huge German Shepard, she's around 90 pounds.
Adrianna W.
I have a yorkie with extremely greasy hair. Would this be a good fit for her?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
We own a dog kennel. Do you honk this would be better and have a good smell to it