BY JOHN PAUL PET

Keeping the teeth and gums healthy and clean is awfully important, especially when your favorite part of life is the delicious treats. John Paul Pet Tooth and Gum Wipes make maintaining healthy mouths simple, without the need for a toothbrush. Brand: John Paul Model:10006 Cruelty-free Safety: Not for human use Dimensions: 4 inches long x 4 inches wide x 4 inches deep Size of animal intended for: All Care instructions: External Use only This supplement is for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product. Due to the personal nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Maryna Z.
Maryna Z.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert
Wipes are convenient to use - I reel a wipe on my finger and rub my pug teeth very well. We use the wipe of my pug once a week. In the remaining days we give bones for cleaning teeth. I recommend these wipes for all dog owner.
It's convenient, fast and efficient.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dental care is so important for dogs. These wipes are a great way to spot clean between vet visits.
Angie R.
Angie R.
I would love to have some of these but they do not sell them from where I come from I would really love to have them.
Seema T.
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
What scent does it have to it and where can I but these?