John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Chrissy K.

BY JOHN PAUL PET

Clean & Fresh Deodorizer Gentle Care for Puppies & Kittens of Any Age. Cleanse. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Tearless Puppy & Kitten Shampoo Designed for puppies and kittens with sensitive skin.  The tearless formula contains our clean and fresh deodorizer that conditions and adds luster to your pet s coat.  For extra conditioning, use The Conditioning Rinse after shampooing.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, a. see more...

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this shampoo first for my puppy when I first got her and she would just lay in my arms when i would bathe her. The smell isn’t the best but it’s tear free and helps deodorize their fur. I recommend the John Paul pet conditioner cream or spray! They help so much!!!
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for my Bull Terrier a year a ago & I still have a bottle 75% full. I didn't like the way it made my dog's hair feel after. Felt like a scummy film over it which made her look greasy. The smell isn't my favorite ...I've smelled better . I wouldn't buy it again .
holly W.
New Castle, PA
I use to use this brand for years! Very nice and very high quality products for your dog!! I would use it all the time on her. Nothing unpleasant about it. Works great. I use to buy at cosmopro, but i believe they stopped selling it. not sure where to buy now?
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
we bought this when we got our puppy home and it was amazing. He smelt really good afterwards and it made his coat shiny. It didnt seem to bother him at all, didnt create dry skin or anything of that nature. I would recommend this product for anyone who has a new pup, fantastic brand overall
Uuganzaya M.
['Berkeley', ''], CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this product. I have recently got new puppy and he moves around a lot when I wash him. It is easy to use and don't need to afraid about getting in his eyes.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I love this shampoo for my dog. It doesn't irritate her sensitive skin, so I know it's gentle. I worry about washing near her eyes, she's a Bichon so she gets pretty bad tear stains, and with this tear-free formula I can safely get her clean. It also smells great. She's white so I also like the brightening formula!
Briana C.
I bought this for my puppy & it smells amazing! I love how this brand is cruelty free as well. I love giving my puppy a bath after washing her with this :) her coat is super soft afterwards. She is a 7 month old boxer.
Suzanne T.
When we adopted our Aussie mix puppy her skin was irritated and itchy. We use this every one to two weeks along with the Oatmeal Conditioning spray and the irritation is completely gone. Her coat is also very soft. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
I loveeee this product so much. it really cleans the brown stains off your dogs white coat. you wont see results on a first time use, but you will after the third use.
Judith B.
I use this on my dogs head and face, it works well and doesn't irritate their eyes, but use other brands to wash the rest of their coat.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Does this smell good?
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Where do they sell this brand?
Ashley F.
How many drops do you use for your dog?