John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo

by John Paul Pet

Cleanse. Soothes & Moisturizes. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Tea Tree Shampoo Effective, yet environmentally safe natural Australian Tea Tree Oil helps soothe the coat and skin.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes.

How does this leave your pet smelling? I have little dogs and they are constantly getting into things they shouldn’t so they have to be bathed at least once a week. Looking for a shampoo that makes them smell clean, not fruity.
Would this shampoo be good for yeast infection i have shitzu
Do this really help with itching?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“my dogs hate bath time but i think is the refreshing sensation or something about this shampoo that calms them down and is WAY easier to clean them” in reviews
“It works very well to wash out dirt and oil from your pet gently but effectively.” in reviews
“I love this product because not only does it have a nice smell but it really does well on my dogs coat.” in reviews
Milton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this shampoo for my dogs. Gives them a nice clean, fresh scent, as well as stops any itching they may have. It is a fair price for the amount of product you get. I will continue to purchase this for my dogs.
Coquitlam , Bc
This was great for my dogs sensitive skin! She always smells good to & this product is reasonably priced for the name brand attached to it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...