John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo

by John Paul Pet

Cleanse. Soothes & Moisturizes. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Tea Tree Shampoo Effective, yet environmentally safe natural Australian Tea Tree Oil helps soothe the coat and skin.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes.

How does this leave your pet smelling? I have little dogs and they are constantly getting into things they shouldn’t so they have to be bathed at least once a week. Looking for a shampoo that makes them smell clean, not fruity.
Would this shampoo be good for yeast infection i have shitzu
Do this really help with itching?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“my dogs hate bath time but i think is the refreshing sensation or something about this shampoo that calms them down and is WAY easier to clean them” in reviews
“It works very well to wash out dirt and oil from your pet gently but effectively.” in reviews
“I love this product because not only does it have a nice smell but it really does well on my dogs coat.” in reviews
Absolutely 100% love this shampoo! My mom and I have a per grooming shop and this brand is our main shampoos and conditioners. Such a great line of products! It smells so do good and leathers very well!
Virgie, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This shampoo is the only shampoo I use for my dog besides occasionally I use a hotspot shampoo for him. It really soothes his sensitve dry skin and I love the smell of it
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is a great shampoo for your dog especially if they are having skin sensitivities or issues. I personally love the scent of the tea tree oil formula. It works very well to wash out dirt and oil from your pet gently but effectively. I also found that this worked great cleaning the grease off my stove...interesting huh? lol I love it!
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This makes my dogs fur so smooth and it is gentle at the same time! It is low as far as price point and definitely beats out the brands at drugstores (I get it from the beauty supply store). Our pup has long hair so this is great for him. Not only does it work but it smells great!
Nebo, NC
I was given this from a friend who owns a PM salon. I only use PM myself and so this was exciting. My Great Dane smells wonderful after a bath - like tea tree and mint. Her coat is extremely soft after use and my mom uses it on her chocolate lab with the same results.
miami, florida
I really like this shampoo . I already noticed some changes in my dog ​​'s fur . I've been using it about three months and noticed less dander . Also not allergic and smell that brings you from tree is divine. when it's over I buy it again I recommend it.
I think this is a great product. I love the smell of it and also i think this is great for the summer because it has a minty fresh scent to it. What I love the most about this product is that this shampoo is tested on humans first .
Waynesburg, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo and it Always lasts a long time unlike other dog shampoos I have tried in the past. I don't have to use a lot as my dog is really small so it seems to last me a long time and it is very inexpensive
Redwood City, CA
This is what I use for my Boston Terriers. It smells so good when lathering in the tub. My dogs' coats are so soft and shiny after using this shampoo. It also work great, the dogs are clean and there is a ring around the tub and plenty of dirt left over after a bath.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Marcia C.
I rescued this adorable Chow Chow 12 years ago. She has very sensitive skin, and this shampoo has helped her soooo much. It's more than worth the money. She doesn't get itchy dry skin anymore, plus she smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...