BeautyHairHair ProductsPaul Mitchell Pet
John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo - 16 oz

John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo - 16 oz.

by Paul Mitchell Pet

This tea tree shampoo is made for all pets to effectively help soothe their coat and skin. key ingredients: tea tree oil and eucalyptus 16 ounces made in America How to use: Gently massage a small amount into damp fur, avoiding eyes and ears. Rinse...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo - 16 oz.!
Lauren T.
Gallatin, TN
John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo - 16 oz. uploaded by Lauren T.
John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo - 16 oz. uploaded by Lauren T.
I love using this shampoo on my babies it makes there fur so soft!!! And they smell so good!
Rafael G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Great product. Love the smell and my dog loves it too. It helped my dog with some itching that went away after we stayed using this shampoo
Liz A.
This stuff is so similar to the human version. It cleans great and also deodorizes without irritating sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but I have always loved the quality of their products! my bf and big dog use the same shampoo! LOL! I would definitely buy it again.
Mollie A.
I love to use this on my dogs coat. It smells amazing, lasts a good week after a wash. It leaves her coat smooth and looking healthier than ever.

Looking for your answer?