BY JOHN PAUL PET

Condition. Soothes, Conditions & Moisturizes. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Tea Tree Conditioning Spray - Conditions, Moisturizes, and Soothes Specifically formulated to penetrate and help revitalize skin and coat.  Leaving lots of shine on dull, dry coats.  Excellent for use between grooming visits.  Water soluble. see more...

Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to use this to repel fleas and mosquitoes in the warmer months. Tea tree has been proven to repel bugs. I don't like that my dog smells like tea tree after using it, this brand has recently come out with a lavender tea tree mint spray that smells much better and works the same.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We get SO many compliments on our dogs coat! He is always silky smooth and this conditioner smells great. He is a large dog that usually won't stay still but this spray is easy to use and you can catch your dog while they are running around. This product is a great compliment to the Tea Tree Shampoo.
Katrina B.
Nebo, NC
I was given this as a surprise from a friend at a PM salon. I won't use anything else on my dog anymore. She smells just like mint and tea tree after use, and it conditions her coat and keeps her smelling clean between baths.
Shelby B.
Lees Summit, MO
I use Paul Mitchell myself, so of course I had to try it! My Siberian Husky, surprisingly, doesn't have super sensitive skin, so this works great. She's not crazy about the smell, but I sure am.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great for dogs with skin flakiness. However - my dog didn’t like getting sprayed partially in one spot. She prefers taking a bath or not at all.
Ashley H.
Astoria, OR
This works great and smells wonderful. I love Paul Mitchell and anything tea tree. I just wish that this helped with fleas too.
Tonia Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
would anyone recommend this for a crazy little German Shepard pup who is an indoor/outdoor dog?