John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo

by John Paul Pet

Whitening Brightening Formula. Cleanse. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Super Bright Shampoo This extraordinary formula has been developed for light and dark colored coats.  Fortified with aloe vera gel, hydrolyzed oats, chamomile, and sweet almond oil.  Cleans thoroughly and rinses easily leaving coat sparkling, clean and shiny.  For extra conditioning, use Conditioning Rinse after shampooing.  Water soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all a.

I have heard good things about this product but I was told I shouldn’t use it if my dog had sensitive skin, is this true?
does anyone use this on their cat?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo!
Hilmar, CA
Me gusta usar lo mejor para el pelaje de mi mascota y este shampoo y el acondicionador le dejan el pelo muy suave y brillante a mi perrito sin resecarle la piel.
One of my favoire formulas for my maltese's white coat. Love the brand and love the product. I find this one in TJ Maxx/ Marshalls for a reduced price which is a bonus!
Baltimore, MD
This shampoo has a really great smell. It leaves my cat looking very clean. It also adds a nice shine to his coat. I bought this from marshalls for about $5. Its really good shampoo
Quincy, MA
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Susanna T.
I am always in the market looking for a better shampoo for my dog. He is a white/tan Pom that I want to retain his fur color. I will have to give this a try.
Miami , FL
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Angelica A.
We always prefer this shampoo for our dog, because it is the only product that makes a shiny and golden hair. My dog is terrier
Corpus Christi, TX
Smells great but its not worth the price. My dog has sensitive skin and it didn't bother her so that is a plus!
Charlotte, NC
Great for schnauzers. It gets the white bright makes the gray crispy.. I love this and highly recommend
Garrochales
It is the product that I always use to bathe my pet. It leaves an incredible smell. I recommend it and I would buy it again and again.
Wilmington, DE
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Nino B.
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Nino B.
I always use this shampoo for my girl’s hair . really like smell and results of it. Absolutely recommend this one