John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo

by John Paul Pet

Whitening Brightening Formula. Cleanse. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Super Bright Shampoo This extraordinary formula has been developed for light and dark colored coats.  Fortified with aloe vera gel, hydrolyzed oats, chamomile, and sweet almond oil.  Cleans thoroughly and rinses easily leaving coat sparkling, clean and shiny.  For extra conditioning, use Conditioning Rinse after shampooing.  Water soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all a.

I have heard good things about this product but I was told I shouldn’t use it if my dog had sensitive skin, is this true?
does anyone use this on their cat?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo!
Cumming, GA
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.
Not only do I use Paul Mitchell on my hair, but I also use it on my dog. This whitening dog shampoo smells great and really helps to bring out the beautiful white coat on my dog. It also has never bothered my dogs sensitive skin and its moderately priced.
Bakersfield, CA
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Jenny M.
This works great on my schnauzer. He's grey and white. His beard has to have a brightening shampoo. I bought this one at Petco, it smells good and works. His coat was nice and bright white after his bath, and he smells good too.
Gresham, OR
John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo uploaded by Samantha G.
I have the sweetest Brindle Boston Terrier. His coat has been gloomy lately and I have struggled to get it to shine, be bright and soft. This was all until found John Paul Super Bright Shampoo. My "Chewy" is so soft and his white fur shines with brightness. I couldn't be happier!
Russell Spgs, KY
I normally use the Paul Mitchell Oatmeal Shampoo, but I occasionally will mix it up with this one if my dogs aren't having any skin issues. It keeps their coat very shiny and white. It does have skin healing properties such as aloe and chamomile, but I think the oatmeal does a better job at soothing their skin.
Waterford, CT
I absolutely love this dog shampoo!! It smells so nice. Gets super suddsy and my dog is so shiny and soft after his bath. No harsh chemicals and cruelty free testing.  My dog is a silver grey color and after his bath his color is so bright, shiny and soft. I tell every pet parent to use this.
Houston , TX
I do not like. I have a dog of medium size, and is always in the house, when they try for the first time, I do not like the formula, it feels like dirty hands, and the truth wait any longer smell, no odor and leaves you skin stiff my dog. it's not for me.
Minneapolis, MN
We got this shampoo when we bought our dog and it is great. It smells good and leaves his maltipoo white coat extra white. I have always loved the Paul Mitchell brand and didn't know they had pet shampoo as well. Will definitely purchase once our current bottle is gone.
Broad Brook, CT
I have been wanting to pick some of this up but I keep forgetting at the cosmo prof I used to work at before I had left they got a lot of new products in for the puppy line it was too cute!
Manorville, PA
I was really excited when I saw this in the store! I have used many Paul Mitchell products on myself and love them, so I was happy to try it on my doggie. It smells great and left her due feeling soft and clean.
chesapeake, va
This stuff is great for my pup! it makes him so fresh and clean smelling. his coat is so shiny and soft!! my dog has sensitive skin and this has done wonders! it is definitely worth the money.