BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Stephanie W.
West Point, NE
Love this oatmeal shampoo. Great for my westie who has to have bathes once a week. Reputable brand name and works great to soothe his skin
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
My puppy has sensitive skin and sometimes gets a dandruff problem. This stuff is great for her. Also, it smells fantastic! So great.
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
Whenever I give my sisters dogs a bath, and I use this shampoo, it leaves the dogs fur smelling so good! I could smell them for days!
Lupe R.
Nice shampoo. Doesn't keep to irritate my dogs' skin at all which is nice since other shampoos I've tried out weren't that great.
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Doesn't irritate my dogs' skin and leaves them clean and fresh smelling. I love that it cleans the oil off without irritation.
BarryJammie C.
Love this stuff. No harsh smell. Great lather and rinses off easily. Very good product! I'll be purchasing it time and again!
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have a white pitbull that has alot of akin problems which ia common for white dogs and this has cleares up her skin
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo makes my dogs coat so soft and smells great! It’s an average price for dog shampoo and worth the buy!
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Only shampoo I use on my dog ... So good for his skin and hair and smells amazing ... Leaves him soft and fluffy!
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
I loved using this shampoo for my pups. It smells good and I love how it uses natural ingredients.
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Angelica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How smells this? Please!
Jamie B.
Cleveland , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Springer has very itchy skin and my lab has dandruff. Does this shampoo really work well??