BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo
  • "Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them." in 6 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great!" in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Doesn't irritate my dogs' skin and leaves them clean and fresh smelling. I love that it cleans the oil off without irritation.
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
Love love love love love love LOVE this product! it makes there coats so
soft!!
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I use this shampoo on my dog whenever I give him a bath! It lathers well, rinses easily, and smells amazing! I love all the John Paul Pet products!
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product worked but just about as well as the generic or storebrand dog shampoo brands. Don't pay the extra price just for the name when quality is not more.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Smell is okay. But it definitely makes my dogs coat very soft. Great for them when they are feeling dry. But i feel like its only great for one of our dogs. My other dog seems to only be okay with this product and he doesn't seem any softer.
Alex B.
Roseville, CA
I love Paul Mitchell products for my own hair and this is just as great. It gets my dog clean, smells nice, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My dog gets something that looks like dandruff on her sometimes and this gentle formula helps with her itchy skin so much .its a life savor. I keep this on hand at all times.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This is great for my pug! I love that it is from a reputable brand name as well. My pug has dry skin thanks to all the rolls and so the oatmeal works well. It smells good too. I have had other oatmeal baths work a little better.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
The best pet shampoo on the market! I switch between this and the Whitening shampoo for my white toy poodle. It doesn't irritate her skin , but it gets her super clean and fresh. Love!
Liz P.
Lafayette, CO
My big dog has problems with dry skin which often leads to hotspots. I'm a stylist and happened upon this product while stocking up on beauty supplies @ Armstrong McCall. I was tickled that they'd actually carry a pet product there! So, I bought it just to try, and I have to say: a MAJOR decrease in hot spot flare ups! It makes my tater's coat unbelievably soft and shiny. But, most importantly, his skin gets moisturized and we don't have the painful flare ups hardly at all anymore. An added bonus is that John Paul doesn't test on animals, so it's cruelty free, and there are no harsh irritants in the shampoo that would cause any irritation. I have a comfortable pup, and that puts me at ease! SO. WORTH. IT!
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?
Angelica C.