BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them." in 6 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great!" in 5 reviews
BarryJammie C.
Love this stuff. No harsh smell. Great lather and rinses off easily. Very good product! I'll be purchasing it time and again!
Megan E.
I love this stuff for my cat, even though he's not to fond of it because of the bath part. I wanted a brand I could trust and this shampoo is great!
McKenzie M.
This is my favorite shampoo for Yorkies. Since they do have dry and sensitive skin, the oatmeal shampoo helps sooth the itching. Whenever my dog begins to scratch, after a bath with this shampoo the itching stops almost immediately. It also smells great!
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I LOVE this for my little yorkipoo boy! It's gentle yet gets him so clean. One day, I forgot to buy shampoo and this was the only option. I reluctantly used it (hey It's good enough for my dog) but was surprised with how good my hair looked/felt. (Plus it got rid of my flees)
Tabitha J.
I love this shampoo. i recently used it on all 4 of my cats. All of them came out of their bathes smelling good with clean and soft fur. My one cat has dandruff and his dandruff is significantly less after this shampoo, so it definitely good for sensitive skin.
Jocelyn F.
Martinsburg, WV
The oatmeal in this shampoo helps as a moisturizer for my laberdoodles dry skin
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I love using this shampoo when I have to bathe my German shepherd at home. It really helps with her dry, flaky skin. The smell isn't too overwhelming either.
Estela R.
Awesome shampoo my dog loves it! She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great! Yes this shampoo's a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Doesn't irritate my dogs' skin and leaves them clean and fresh smelling. I love that it cleans the oil off without irritation.
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
Love love love love love love LOVE this product! it makes there coats so
soft!!
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?
Angelica C.