BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My dog gets something that looks like dandruff on her sometimes and this gentle formula helps with her itchy skin so much .its a life savor. I keep this on hand at all times.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product worked but just about as well as the generic or storebrand dog shampoo brands. Don't pay the extra price just for the name when quality is not more.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby Bowie smells so good after using this shampoo. It smells like a cookie! I like the price and the fact that they test on humans before using on animals.
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I love using this shampoo when I have to bathe my German shepherd at home. It really helps with her dry, flaky skin. The smell isn't too overwhelming either.
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I use this shampoo on my dog whenever I give him a bath! It lathers well, rinses easily, and smells amazing! I love all the John Paul Pet products!
Megan E.
I love this stuff for my cat, even though he's not to fond of it because of the bath part. I wanted a brand I could trust and this shampoo is great!
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Great shampoo for dogs! Love the smell! Our dog gets itchy sometimes and I like to use the oatmeal. Personally, I think it helps with her itching!
Kari B.
Cocoa, FL
Works great with dogs with dry skin. It keeps there skin moisturized. I could never use regular shampoo with two of my dogs but this works great.
Alex B.
Roseville, CA
I love Paul Mitchell products for my own hair and this is just as great. It gets my dog clean, smells nice, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Stephanie W.
West Point, NE
Love this oatmeal shampoo. Great for my westie who has to have bathes once a week. Reputable brand name and works great to soothe his skin
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Angelica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How smells this? Please!
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?