BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo
  • "Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them." in 6 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great!" in 5 reviews
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I really enjoy this line for my dog who has very sensitive skin. I am very lucky that my mother has a beauty license so I can buy it cheaper because it is quite pricey just to bathe animals. I also love that the line includes a conditioning rinse because dog conditioner is hard to come by.
Lindsee A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've been using this product since I got my puppy. he is pale blonde and allergic to the world. As we say at home, he is allergic to sunshine and happiness (grass). Every week he must be bathed to remove pollen and allergens, and once a month I need to use my veterinary given KetaChlor shampoo, as well as his allergy shots. But in between, this oatmeal shampoo is perfect because it is light and moisturizing enough to prevent dry skin. I also use the Brightening John Paul Shampoo to keep his coat bright, light blonde, and the oatmeal conditioner and the oatmeal cleansing spray. I do agree is it more expensive than ordinary shampoos, but as a groomer myself, I see the difference right in front of my face. It;s not just the name you're paying for, it's quality. (And I can get it cheaper =D)
Arielle G.
Paul Mitchell is a great brand for hair products. But compared to other dog shampoos there's nothing special about this brand. If your looking for a dog shampoo that makes your dog smell good and fresh then its a good brand. But I don't have really any thing special to say about it
Stephanie W.
West Point, NE
Love this oatmeal shampoo. Great for my westie who has to have bathes once a week. Reputable brand name and works great to soothe his skin
Jessica L.
Great doggie shampoo! I use Paul Mitchell products in myself so naturally I had to try the dog shampoo! It smells great and makes them super soft! Does not irriate my little chihuahuas skin! Great product!
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
Whenever I give my sisters dogs a bath, and I use this shampoo, it leaves the dogs fur smelling so good! I could smell them for days!
Madison F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This shampoo is perfect for my puppy! It has helped to soften his fur, and it soothes his sensitive skin. My puppy is constantly itching, even though he does not have fleas. He has dry skin, and has a mild allergy to grass, and this does wonders for him. This leaves a light scent behind, that lasts for days.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Great shampoo for dogs! Love the smell! Our dog gets itchy sometimes and I like to use the oatmeal. Personally, I think it helps with her itching!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I bought this one time at a beauty supply store just to try to help with my dogs dry skin....I loved it! It smells so good and it really was great for his skin and coat!
Stephanie U.
Works great on my Yorkie/ Toy Poodle mix. Washes out completely of his wavy hair and soothes his hotspots. I being this to his groomer to use and use it I between at home.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?
Angelica C.