BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Madison F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This shampoo is perfect for my puppy! It has helped to soften his fur, and it soothes his sensitive skin. My puppy is constantly itching, even though he does not have fleas. He has dry skin, and has a mild allergy to grass, and this does wonders for him. This leaves a light scent behind, that lasts for days.
McKenzie M.
This is my favorite shampoo for Yorkies. Since they do have dry and sensitive skin, the oatmeal shampoo helps sooth the itching. Whenever my dog begins to scratch, after a bath with this shampoo the itching stops almost immediately. It also smells great!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Smell is okay. But it definitely makes my dogs coat very soft. Great for them when they are feeling dry. But i feel like its only great for one of our dogs. My other dog seems to only be okay with this product and he doesn't seem any softer.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This is great for my pug! I love that it is from a reputable brand name as well. My pug has dry skin thanks to all the rolls and so the oatmeal works well. It smells good too. I have had other oatmeal baths work a little better.
Jessica L.
Statesville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great doggie shampoo! I use Paul Mitchell products in myself so naturally I had to try the dog shampoo! It smells great and makes them super soft! Does not irriate my little chihuahuas skin! Great product!
Estela R.
Awesome shampoo my dog loves it! She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great! Yes this shampoo's a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
The best pet shampoo on the market! I switch between this and the Whitening shampoo for my white toy poodle. It doesn't irritate her skin , but it gets her super clean and fresh. Love!
Amberly L.
I love Paul Mitchell products and I've loved their shampoo. My groomer recommended it and it was the product that I was going to get in the first place. My puppy likes it, and it doesn't irritate his skin.
Stephanie U.
Works great on my Yorkie/ Toy Poodle mix. Washes out completely of his wavy hair and soothes his hotspots. I being this to his groomer to use and use it I between at home.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I bought this one time at a beauty supply store just to try to help with my dogs dry skin....I loved it! It smells so good and it really was great for his skin and coat!
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Angelica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How smells this? Please!
Jamie B.
Cleveland , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Springer has very itchy skin and my lab has dandruff. Does this shampoo really work well??