BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them." in 6 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great!" in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Only shampoo I use on my dog ... So good for his skin and hair and smells amazing ... Leaves him soft and fluffy!
Maggie C.
I absolutely love the way this shampoo smells and I use it on my dog all of the time.
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I use this shampoo on my dog whenever I give him a bath! It lathers well, rinses easily, and smells amazing! I love all the John Paul Pet products!
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
Love love love love love love LOVE this product! it makes there coats so
soft!!
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Doesn't irritate my dogs' skin and leaves them clean and fresh smelling. I love that it cleans the oil off without irritation.
Estela R.
Awesome shampoo my dog loves it! She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great! Yes this shampoo's a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
The best pet shampoo on the market! I switch between this and the Whitening shampoo for my white toy poodle. It doesn't irritate her skin , but it gets her super clean and fresh. Love!
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This is great for my pug! I love that it is from a reputable brand name as well. My pug has dry skin thanks to all the rolls and so the oatmeal works well. It smells good too. I have had other oatmeal baths work a little better.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My dog gets something that looks like dandruff on her sometimes and this gentle formula helps with her itchy skin so much .its a life savor. I keep this on hand at all times.
Alex B.
Roseville, CA
I love Paul Mitchell products for my own hair and this is just as great. It gets my dog clean, smells nice, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?
Angelica C.