BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Liz P.
Lafayette, CO
My big dog has problems with dry skin which often leads to hotspots. I'm a stylist and happened upon this product while stocking up on beauty supplies @ Armstrong McCall. I was tickled that they'd actually carry a pet product there! So, I bought it just to try, and I have to say: a MAJOR decrease in hot spot flare ups! It makes my tater's coat unbelievably soft and shiny. But, most importantly, his skin gets moisturized and we don't have the painful flare ups hardly at all anymore. An added bonus is that John Paul doesn't test on animals, so it's cruelty free, and there are no harsh irritants in the shampoo that would cause any irritation. I have a comfortable pup, and that puts me at ease! SO. WORTH. IT!
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
One day I looked at the back of the dog shampoo we were previously using and it said not to get it on your skin. I refuse to put something on my dogs that I can't use myself. So I chunked that bottle in the trash and bought the John Paul pet shampoo. It is absolutely worth every penny! One of my dogs has sensitive skin and we haven't had any problems with this shampoo! It makes their fur really soft and they don't smell like a wet dog after a bath.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I LOVE this for my little yorkipoo boy! It's gentle yet gets him so clean. One day, I forgot to buy shampoo and this was the only option. I reluctantly used it (hey It's good enough for my dog) but was surprised with how good my hair looked/felt. (Plus it got rid of my flees)
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It is easy to use, to rinse, and leaves his fur soft and silky. It does not have a harsh strong perfumed scent but leaves just a tiny hint of fresh sweetness. I get headaches with things that have too much perfume so this is perfect for me to use on him. These products seem to make the benefits of the dog bath last longer. I do use the conditioner with it but it can be used by itself.
Cara L.
I used this pet shampoo in my dog. She is a long haired border collie mix with an undercoat. It worked well. The shampoo suds up nicely and rinsed well leaving her shiny and clean. Love that it is oatmeal based. Good price. Purchased at Cosmoptof.
Cassie K.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them. We use only paul mitchell brands in my household and we love it, the oatmeal though has helped daisy's skin and itching tremendously!!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I really enjoy this line for my dog who has very sensitive skin. I am very lucky that my mother has a beauty license so I can buy it cheaper because it is quite pricey just to bathe animals. I also love that the line includes a conditioning rinse because dog conditioner is hard to come by.
Arielle G.
Paul Mitchell is a great brand for hair products. But compared to other dog shampoos there's nothing special about this brand. If your looking for a dog shampoo that makes your dog smell good and fresh then its a good brand. But I don't have really any thing special to say about it
Tabitha J.
I love this shampoo. i recently used it on all 4 of my cats. All of them came out of their bathes smelling good with clean and soft fur. My one cat has dandruff and his dandruff is significantly less after this shampoo, so it definitely good for sensitive skin.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is the only shampoo I use on my dogs. It has a great lather and is formulated to be extra moisturizing for flaky, dry and sensitive skin. My male dog has severe skin issues and this shampoo is extra gentle, but really cleans and leaves his fur shiny and soft.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Angelica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How smells this? Please!
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?