BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This smells wonderful. Oatmeal can soothe the skin. It can cause yeast for allergy dogs. This is a quality product and brand. It’s a more expensive product, but so are other quality shampoos. I’d recommend this to others.
Brianna Z.
I love this dog shampoo! This makes my siberian huskies' coats so soft and clean ! They always smell so wonderful after bathing then with this too! And it doesn't strip the oils from their coat. It is very nourishing!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where do I start? I absolutely love this dog shampoo. My dog had very sensitive skin so I have to buy her certain shampoos. And this shampoo smells GREAT, leaves her so SOFT, doesn't irritate her. So yeah it's prettyh much prefect. It's pricer that hertz but worth it.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this for my 8 month old American Pit Bull Terrier. He hates bathes but loves to be outside so when he wants to come in I always give him a bath. This product lathers nicely, smells good, & cleans him effectively. It doesn't irritate his skin or cause him to shed more than usual. I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I get it at my local CosmoProf.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur child LOVES to play in the dirt! So she gets baths at least twice a month!! We use the John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo and it does wonders! Gives a nice lather and is good for her dry skin!! Did I mention it smells great and not like a dog!! Love this product!!
Jennyfer H.
This product is great! It smells really good but it's not overpowering. The products in it really do help soothe my dogs skin. The price is a but higher than other products. I buy it from my local Petco. Definatly recommend for dogs with sensitive skin
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
I remember when they began selling this, I was skeptical at first, but I honestly love it. It smells so great and I recently read that oatmeal shampoo is best for fur babies! I recommend this to other dog owners and the price isn't bad either.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this shampoo on my four pound morkie {Maltese & Yorkie mix}. She has longer hair and sensitive dry skin. This always leaves her smelling amazing and does not dry out her skin. Her hair is easy to brush after. I would recommend this product to anyone has a pet!
Lindsee A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've been using this product since I got my puppy. he is pale blonde and allergic to the world. As we say at home, he is allergic to sunshine and happiness (grass). Every week he must be bathed to remove pollen and allergens, and once a month I need to use my veterinary given KetaChlor shampoo, as well as his allergy shots. But in between, this oatmeal shampoo is perfect because it is light and moisturizing enough to prevent dry skin. I also use the Brightening John Paul Shampoo to keep his coat bright, light blonde, and the oatmeal conditioner and the oatmeal cleansing spray. I do agree is it more expensive than ordinary shampoos, but as a groomer myself, I see the difference right in front of my face. It;s not just the name you're paying for, it's quality. (And I can get it cheaper =D)
Liz P.
Lafayette, CO
My big dog has problems with dry skin which often leads to hotspots. I'm a stylist and happened upon this product while stocking up on beauty supplies @ Armstrong McCall. I was tickled that they'd actually carry a pet product there! So, I bought it just to try, and I have to say: a MAJOR decrease in hot spot flare ups! It makes my tater's coat unbelievably soft and shiny. But, most importantly, his skin gets moisturized and we don't have the painful flare ups hardly at all anymore. An added bonus is that John Paul doesn't test on animals, so it's cruelty free, and there are no harsh irritants in the shampoo that would cause any irritation. I have a comfortable pup, and that puts me at ease! SO. WORTH. IT!
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Angelica C.
How smells this? Please!
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?