John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo

by John Paul Pet

"Gallon, JP Pet Oatmeal Shampoo"

How smells this? Please!
My Springer has very itchy skin and my lab has dandruff. Does this shampoo really work well??
Eu tenho um cão filhote que não para quieto,esse shampoo proporciona aroma que dure bastante?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo!
Willow A.
BatonRouge
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Willow A.
Our German shepherd has a lot of skin allergies. This shampoo leaves her skin smooth & calm. She is never itchy. It makes her coat look so shiny and amazing. She has to be washed often from swimming in the pond & she loves it and it never bothers her skin! The price is great too!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Kysha F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this pet shampoo and so do my girls! It lathers well and smells great, I love that the scent stays on them after their bath too. I would buy this one again and recommend it to any other dog owners! 😁
Lindsee A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've been using this product since I got my puppy. he is pale blonde and allergic to the world. As we say at home, he is allergic to sunshine and happiness (grass). Every week he must be bathed to remove pollen and allergens, and once a month I need to use my veterinary given KetaChlor shampoo, as well as his allergy shots. But in between, this oatmeal shampoo is perfect because it is light and moisturizing enough to prevent dry skin. I also use the Brightening John Paul Shampoo to keep his coat bright, light blonde, and the oatmeal conditioner and the oatmeal cleansing spray. I do agree is it more expensive than ordinary shampoos, but as a groomer myself, I see the difference right in front of my face. It;s not just the name you're paying for, it's quality. (And I can get it cheaper =D)
Stephanie K.
I love this product I have a little Yorkie and he's getting old, so his skin is getting more sensitive as the years go by. This helps with him scratching and helps with the smell. I would definitely try this product again.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
This is what I use to wash my dog and it smells great. My dog is a boxer and bulldog mix so she has some mild rosacea on her torso and chest, this shampoo is super gentle on her skin. I definitely will stick with this shampoo and the complimentary conditioning spray for the foreseeable future.
Holly C.
Lexington, TN
I love the smell of this shampoo. It lathers and deep cleans well and even gets the wrinkles clean. This has a great price point and would recommend.
Renee  S.
Bellevue, WA
I used this lovely shampoo in my fur baby when he had dry skin and it worked wonderfully. I love that the scent was light and it left his coat soft and skin less itchy from the oatmeal! Would definitely buy again.
Lane L.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Purchased at: Target
Love this shampoo!! Only kind I’ve used on my dogs. It smells super good and soaps up really good. The bottle seems like it lasts forever too. I’ve always gotten the oatmeal scent, but am willing to try more that they have.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I LOVE this for my little yorkipoo boy! It's gentle yet gets him so clean. One day, I forgot to buy shampoo and this was the only option. I reluctantly used it (hey It's good enough for my dog) but was surprised with how good my hair looked/felt. (Plus it got rid of my flees)
Mary S.
Love this shampoo for my dogs. Both have sensitive skin and allergies but neither one had a problem with this. Rinses clean and they smell so nice afterwards! Would totally recommend this to anyone who has dogs with or without sensitivities.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...