BY JOHN PAUL PET

Cleanse. Sensitive Skin Formula. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. John Paul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Oatmeal Shampoo Sensitive Skin Formula Specially formulated to moisturize dry, flaky, sensitive skin.  Contains pure oatmeal, aloe vera gel, and sweet almond oil.  Water Soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo
  • "Love this shampoo, I use the oatmeal for my smaller dog who has bad dry skin and dandruff, and the tea tree for my bigger dog whose a puppy and has been getting ticks at the dog park so it helps repel them." in 6 reviews
  • "She has very sensitive skin and this is the only shampoo she doesn't scratch after, it also smells great!" in 5 reviews
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Love this for my 8 month old American Pit Bull Terrier. He hates bathes but loves to be outside so when he wants to come in I always give him a bath. This product lathers nicely, smells good, & cleans him effectively. It doesn't irritate his skin or cause him to shed more than usual. I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I get it at my local CosmoProf.
Yari S.
I love this for my little our babies , it's gentle enough on their skin , but it gets all the dirt out of their fur , and it's nourishing ,, especially for my mom pin who had super sensitive skin , this works great !
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Where do I start? I absolutely love this dog shampoo. My dog had very sensitive skin so I have to buy her certain shampoos. And this shampoo smells GREAT, leaves her so SOFT, doesn't irritate her. So yeah it's prettyh much prefect. It's pricer that hertz but worth it.
Jennyfer H.
This product is great! It smells really good but it's not overpowering. The products in it really do help soothe my dogs skin. The price is a but higher than other products. I buy it from my local Petco. Definatly recommend for dogs with sensitive skin
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
I remember when they began selling this, I was skeptical at first, but I honestly love it. It smells so great and I recently read that oatmeal shampoo is best for fur babies! I recommend this to other dog owners and the price isn't bad either.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I use this shampoo on my four pound morkie {Maltese & Yorkie mix}. She has longer hair and sensitive dry skin. This always leaves her smelling amazing and does not dry out her skin. Her hair is easy to brush after. I would recommend this product to anyone has a pet!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this store in a little dog store down the shore. Prior to it, I had no idea there was even a dog collection. I paid a reasonable price for an amazing product. My shih tzu smelled great post bath.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have a white pitbull that has alot of akin problems which ia common for white dogs and this has cleares up her skin
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Only shampoo I use on my dog ... So good for his skin and hair and smells amazing ... Leaves him soft and fluffy!
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Doesn't irritate my dogs' skin and leaves them clean and fresh smelling. I love that it cleans the oil off without irritation.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Who loves this product more, you or your pooch?
leslie  h.
I had no idea that paul mitchell had a pet care line. is it worth the money?
Teresa G.
Is this good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Anna S.
Fallbrook, CA
does it have a lasting scent?
Angelica C.