John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, 8 fl. oz.

by John Paul Pet

"8 oz. JP Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray"

Do You know if this conditioning have others scents ?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, 8 fl. oz.!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Toni V.
I have a pit bull mix that has always had skin sensitivities, especially when her allergies are bothering her. I love using products containing oatmeal, it being a natural ingredient to soothe sensitive irritated skin (in doggos and humans). My babygirl really responds well to this; it relieves her skin and doesn't protagonate her allergies :)
Estefany R.
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by Estefany R.
It’s really good my cat’s hair looks and feels incredible soft and beautiful OMG I love this product !John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse I thi
Tiffany C.
Eielson Afb, AK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for a using in between bath time. I use it to refresh my husks coat smells good and make their coat shine.
Kat M.
Gillette, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Quick to spray on your pets if you notice that their fur is getting a little dry. Great for traveling when you can’t always bathe them on time. Smells good, and is gentle on their fur.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this in a combo pack with the John Paul Pet Oatmeal Shampoo. This is super gentle and leaves my dogs fur super soft and smelling great.
Suzanne T.
We use this along with the Tearless Puppy Shampoo and our Aussie mix puppy no longer has itchy, irritated skin. We spray it on after her bath and brush it through. It does not have a powdery, perfume smell like other sprays. Just fresh and soft!
Kimberly J.
Franklinton, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff so much! I always use it after giving my dog a bath to condition his fur and leaves him soft!
heidi G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I really feel that this product gives all my furnaces softer hair. It doesn't dry the skin!!! The smell is amazing!!!
Baby T.
anaheim
The John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, 8 fl. oz. John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray Is Perfect! Has a light smell and is perfect for pets that have sensitive skin! I can’t think of anything I don’t like about this product! Highly recommend it!
Lindsey Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
I got this because I couldn't find the normal conditioner that I had used in the past that I would put on in the tub after I shampooed her it smells amazing mind you but it's hard to get her to sit there and let me missed her with that because she doesn't really like the whole missed thing so I have to dump it in my hand and then rub it into her fur but it works and it smells great and I trust these products