John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse

by John Paul Pet

"Gallon, JP Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse"

Is this product any good? Does it make your cats itch? Does it make their fur shiny and soft?
Start your review of John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse!
Karly J.
Canfield, OH
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse uploaded by Karly J.
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the lavender mint shampoo. It makes my pups fur so soft and I believe it helps keep her skin from drying out from her bi-weekly baths! I can’t imagine switching products because this system is working great!
Tricia F.
Elk Grove, CA
Leaves our Australian Labradoodle’s hair soft and shiny! Her hair is beautiful with each wash.
Kimberly L.
Bowling Green, KY
Gentle on skin, Helps keep coat soft and shiny. Loosens shedding hair so it comes out in bath rather than all over the house.
Eva L.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Smells great doesn’t seem to hurt their eyes leave pets skin feeling soft and hydrated great products and very affordable I used on a medium size dog 45lbs and a 100lbs dog both long hair definitely recommend this
Lauren H.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this smell compared to the lavender. Leaves my cats fur smooth. I give them a wash once a month, doesn’t dry out their skin leaving flakes.
member-c7ab07003
This product has kept our dog's hair soft, manageable and less knots and smells good as well.
Avery M.
Davison, MI
We purchased this product for one of our dogs who tends to have very itchy skin, and it worked like a charm in helping reduce her itching behavior. The smell was nice and it was nice to see her enjoying a bath as it soothed her. It is a pretty pricey product however, and I have found other oatmeal conditioners for dogs that are a much better value.
Carlie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a Paul Mitchell trained stylist and I've used this on my pom for years it smell fresh and it's super conditioning!
Jei S.
Allen, TX
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Rinse is perfect for my pet. My small dog has long, fine hair. It tangles easily. With John Paul Pet, he smells yummy and his fur is so soft. It's the only conditioner we use for him. The delicate oatmeal scent isn't overpowering or harsh. Love it!
Fey A.
Costa Mesa
This product gives the perfect final touch to my dog’s bath. Her fur gets way softer when I use it. And the smell is also great!