BY JOHN PAUL PET

Moisturize Revitalize. Cruelty Free. Tested on Humans First. John Poul is the Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell - The Finest in Salon Hair Care. Conditioning Rinse Moisturize & Revitalize This rich conditioner with our special blend of botanicals restores a silky feel to the coat, helps improve dry and wet combing, and enhances overall manageability.  Takes out most difficult mats and tangles. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to these causes. see more...

• Is this product any good? Does it make your cats itch? Does it make...2 Answers
Avery M.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
We purchased this product for one of our dogs who tends to have very itchy skin, and it worked like a charm in helping reduce her itching behavior. The smell was nice and it was nice to see her enjoying a bath as it soothed her. It is a pretty pricey product however, and I have found other oatmeal conditioners for dogs that are a much better value.
This product has kept our dog's hair soft, manageable and less knots and smells good as well.
Dunia A.
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
I pair this with the shampoo as well. Love both products and they smell good. Love the natural ingredients.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
This really does make my dogs hair a lot softer and smoothr. Its great to detangle his hair too! I think this is my favorite product from the John Paul line. This and the spray are tied!
Gina O.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
I use the detangler and it is a great product for our Maltese's long hair. It is a great product to help condition as we brush her hair. Highly recommend, worth the price.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a Paul Mitchell trained stylist and I've used this on my pom for years it smell fresh and it's super conditioning!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
This conditioner makes my dogs fur feel softer than ever. I also use the matching shampoo. I love it!
Helena A.
Helena A.
Kitchener
This is a good shampoo, but i feel that it is way over priced for what we are getting. There are many other types of dog shampoo that have the same results if not better for a much better price point
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Webster, TX
Is this product any good? Does it make your cats itch? Does it make their fur shiny and soft?