BY JOHN PAUL PET

Our oatmeal leave in conditioner is specifically formulated to penetrate and help revitalize skin and coat. This easy to use spray gets right to the spot, where you need it most and zaps through the tangles in a snap. Excellent to use for in between baths or grooming visits. see more...

Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This product is not just for dogs! I use it on my boyfriend's cats and it makes their fur so soft! Especially when they have dandruff or dry skin. Would definitely recommend this product. The smell is also great!
Suzanne T.
We use this along with the Tearless Puppy Shampoo and our Aussie mix puppy no longer has itchy, irritated skin. We spray it on after her bath and brush it through. It does not have a powdery, perfume smell like other sprays. Just fresh and soft!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love John Paul pet! Definitely worth the extra money that you spend rather than buying something bad for your little animals. This oatmeal conditioning spray works so well in between baths. Keeps their cost smelling fresh and shiny!
Shelby
Schenectady , NY
This product is great! My dog has dry skin and it helps with that a lot. It is a little pricey but I think for the quality its worth it. It also smells amazing.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
This smells great and helps to keep that doggie odour at bay. Great quality product. We use it in between baths.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the fact that this is a leave in conditioner! It works so well on my dogs corse coat! I bought it at JCP!
Lisa J.
This helps keep my babies smelling fresh and keeps there coat soft and good looking..
Marites W.
Lansing, MI
SUCH a great brand. I love all their products. My dog hates being brushed and this helps immensely with any tangles. It smells great and his coat feels soft and looks shiny afterwards. I've had the same bottle forever and a little bit goes a long way.