BY JOHN PAUL PET

Moisturizing Formula. Paraben Free. EDTA Free. Cruelty Free. Tested On Humans First. Founded by John Paul of John Paul Pet Paul Mitchell. Awapoochi Shampoo® Extra Moisturizing Formula This clean and fresh, ultra rich shampoo combines the moisturizing goodness of Hawaiian Awapuhi and the botanical extracts of sweet almond oil, aloe vera gel and chamomile to help nourish and replenish dry and dull coats for all pest.  Water soluble. We support the ethical and humane treatment of all animals, and a portion of the profits go to th. see more...

Meg G.
My dog has very sensitive skin, and she's always itchy. I don't know if this effects her much, or if it's just environmental irritants, but the smell is amazing and I love that it's tested on humans before it's used on pets!
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
LOVE! I have 2 Mini Aussies with lots of hair! I use this shampoo along with the conditioner and they are the softest dogs I have ever pet! Everyone who meets them says the same thing! And the best part is they usually stay pretty soft for a few weeks! I've tried multiple dog shampoos/conditioners, and I love this one the best!
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Love the Awapoochi Shampoo, Smells great and very little goes a long way. Anything in the John Paul Pet collection is great though. By far makes my Dogs hair the softest
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
The dog smells good after being washed with this shampoo and the conditioner leaves their fur really soft! It is more expensice though...
patricia m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells amazing, lathers really well, and it is tested in humans first! Love this stuff! It's the only shampoo I buy for my fur babies!
Samantha L.
As a stylist in a Paul Mitchell Salon I am a little bias. I love this product on my little Bentley Dog. Being half poodle his hair is so curly and gets so many tangles. This bad body does wonders on his hair. It smells amazing and leaves his fur feeling so soft! This product is a must have for puppies!
Elisha W.
I love this stuff! But I only buy it sometimes because it's expensive and I have a big dog that likes to get really dirty.
Lupitaa R.
John Paul Pet Awapoochi Shampoo Is the best! Love how soft it leave my Maltese hair super clean and soft white fur!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this shampoo fit my dogs, it's gentle on them and makes their coat shiny soft and it always smells amazing
sadie R.
Cullman, AL
This shampoo is great! I use it on my dogs and it makes their coat so soft! Works great!
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this a good shampoo for dogs who have itchy skin?
Naiira C.
how good is this product?