John N. Hansen Deluxe Wood Chess Set with 3.5

John N. Hansen Deluxe Wood Chess Set with 3.5" King

BY JOHN N. HANSEN

This is a must have for the chess lover, the deluxe wood chess set neatly folds and latches shut, holding all of its pieces securely inside. When opened youll love the look of the duo tone inlaid wood and the very well crafted pieces. The kings are a regal 3.5 high. Whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this chess board is sure to delight and makes a perfect gift. 2 or more players. 8 years and up. see more...

John N. Hansen Deluxe Wood Chess Set with 3.5
John N. Hansen Deluxe Wood Chess Set with 3.5" King
Buy on Target
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Sneedville, TN
My son and I love playing chess with this set. We have spent many evenings playing chess. We have several chess sets and I love this wooden set more than our glass set. We do not have to worry about it shattering if a piece hits the floor. If you are looking for a game to play while spending quality time with your children, friends, or loved ones, this is the game set for you.
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.
I love playing chess with my husband. It's really fun and we can play for hours having such a good time
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I love to play chess! Mostly I spend evening with my hubby playing chess together. This wooden chess is my favorite. Whenever we play chess my 3 year old daughter loves to throw the pieces here and there. As this is wooden i am at ease that it won't break and she not get hurt. Plus it folds into a box making it easier to store all the pieces together.