BY JOHN N. HANSEN

Play 7 of the most popular poker games in this one electronic handheld game! Now you can play Draw, 2 s Wild, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Jokers Wild and Double Jokers Wild all from one easy hand-held machine. It has a large screen for easy viewing and turns itself off after sitting idle for 2 minutes. Requires 2 "AAA" batteries . Must be 18 Years of Age or Older to Purchase see more...

• "These used to be the best things ever for long car rides." in 3 reviews
These are good portable hand held games. The screens are not to high tech and you will easily tire of it but it is a good short term entertainment.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This game is very addictive! Be careful gamblers stay aware. So much fun you won't want to stop . Very easy to learn poker with this handheld game
Nicole A.
Weslaco, TX
I love this game! 7 different games in 1 kept my time occupied when I was bored and you can learn a lot how to play poker black jack and stuff!
Joan D.
This is fun because it is not real money! I get bored after a while though. It is great because it is small and you can carry it with you.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This game is fun for long car rides or flights. It fits perfectly in your hands and it's fun to pass around and take turns with the family.
Stephanie S.
Very addicting but after a while I don't even pay attention anymore I just tap the keys. Still fun for a long car ride or no electricity!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This is a great handheld game. You get many games in one and it fits comfortably in your hand. The screen is clear and bright.
Sabrina S.
Riverside, CA
This game is fun and time flys when i play this game so its great on car rides plane trips or waiting for a dr appt lol
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Love this game! I'm a poker addict lol! It hAS 7 different game modes on It and is great for learning how to play poker!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I used to have one. It was so much fun. I would take it on vacations with my family. I loved it, and so did my family.
May T.
Hartford , MI
Do you guys feel that these are expensive?
Nichole B.