BY JOHN N. HANSEN #57 in Games

Play 7 of the most popular poker games in this one electronic handheld game! Now you can play Draw, 2 s Wild, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Jokers Wild and Double Jokers Wild all from one easy hand-held machine. It has a large screen for easy viewing and turns itself off after sitting idle for 2 minutes. Requires 2 "AAA" batteries . Must be 18 Years of Age or Older to Purchase see more...

• "These used to be the best things ever for long car rides." in 3 reviews
Jennifer T.
This is great for a long car ride. Because it is a gambling game, it is not recommended for children. Time flies so fast when you're playing. The best part is that you will never lose actual money! You'll get the bang for your buck! The screen is quite small so if your pair of eyes are getting a bit old then make sure you bring your classes with you!
lauren h.
Sunset, LA
I bought this for my husband for use at work. His job requires him to work 6 hours on and 6 hours off but sometimes he has a lot of time in between so I bought this as a way for him to pass the time. He really likes this product because of its portability and it's sturdy structure. Really great little product for people who love card games.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
My father had one of these when I was younger, I remember him playing it and back then that was the best technology. However, it did get boring after awhile the screen became hard to read after you stared at it for so long. But as someone else already stated it would make an awesome gag gift.
Karen S.
Morrow, OH
We have had one of these for a while now. My family keeps it in the bathroom incase someone gets bored. It takes up far less space than magazines and is twice as fun. I would recommend this to anyone who is not a reader that wants to pass the time.
Jeani B.
Las Vegas, NV
This would be a nice white elephant or stocking stuffer gift. Not a go-to or must-have by any means. Not a great interface and honestly, it would be more fun to play Poker on a smart phone.
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL
These little contraptions were neat 10 years ago when apps weren't just common day language. Today, meh. I think I'd much prefer to just download a few apps that would be in color and already on my phone! Why add yet another gadget to carry around?
Renee S.
I love playing these games and this one is great because its a 7 in 1. Its not new technology however it does pass the time and it does not require more than one player to have fun !
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I love this gadget, fun to play when I get super bored and can't find anything to do. Sometimes I get so wrapped up playing I don't realize how much time has passed!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This game is very addictive! Be careful gamblers stay aware. So much fun you won't want to stop . Very easy to learn poker with this handheld game
angelica c.
Its a great game to have for when you are traveling or just having a long commute. I don't think that this game should be geared towards young kids. Should be ages 17 and up.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Highest hand
may t.
Hartford, MI
Do you guys feel that these are expensive?