GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsJohn Morrell
John Morrell Hardwood Smoked Maple Bacon

John Morrell® Hardwood Smoked Maple Bacon

by John Morrell

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

BACON BACON BACON! This is by far my most favorite bacon! We are some big bacon "enthusiasts" I guess you could say and this is just the perfect taste. These are also such a great price. When I walk into the store and plan on purchasing bacon, I always look for this brand and flavor. Unfortunately, it must be pretty popular around here, because there have been many times that they were completely out and several stores. Such a bummer. Did I say I love bacon?
Start your review of John Morrell® Hardwood Smoked Maple Bacon!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
Affordable. Easy to cook. Great flavor. Nice thickness. Purchased at local supermarket. Recommend to anyone who enjoys bacon.
Heather L.
Duson, LA
John Morrell® Hardwood Smoked Maple Bacon uploaded by Heather L.