BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. The natural scalp regulators zinc and sage help alleviate itching and flaking caused by over-drying products and cold weather. Wheat amino acids and 12 certified-organic extracts and oils leave hair shiny, manageable, stronger, and fuller. Safe for color-treated hair. *Certified Organic Contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorides, or artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Zinc & Sage Shampoo with Conditioner. see more...

• Is it safe to use on color treated hair?1 Answers
Anna A.
Morganville, NJ
Once I found it I never let it go! It smells amazing and sweet. I get it at my local Whole Foods market and it's great for my dry hair! Since is it completely pure and organic with no nasties, it's great for everybody, give it a shot you'll be hooked!!!
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Amazing and affordable product, will be recommending this to all my friends
Melissa C.
I don't think I'm going to be buying another shampoo again. I try to buy all organic or cruelty free items and this meets the requirements of both. This shampoo smells like cake batter and it's honestly the best. You don't need a whole lot and that's coming from me, a Hispanic woman with long very thick hair!! It lathers nicely and makes your hair feel wonderful. I would however use another conditioner with it, or a spray leave on. Just for extra moisture. Love this. :)
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I'm absolutely obsessed with John Masters hair care, this is one of my favourites - it makes your hair feel so soft, it untangles any nots in your hair, it's amazing for your hair and tames any frizz.
Jade H.
First off, this smells amazing, almost like caramel. Although it has conditioner in it, I like to use a separate condition, and use this just as a shampoo. You don't need a lot, and it makes your hair feel very clean. It's also great for the winter if you are someone whose scalp dries out, as it helps with that.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it safe to use on color treated hair?