John Masters Organics - Shampoo Scalp Stimulating Spearmint & Meadowsweet - 8 oz.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters OrganicsSpearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo-8 oz. 236mlJohn Masters OrganicsSpearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo optimizes scalp conditions for healthy manageable hair. John Masters OrganicsSpearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo is infused w see more...

Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
I've been using the John Masters Organic for years now. In the winter because my scalp hates me in the winter time and its the only thing that helps the dryness. I love the smell abd the tingly feeling. Makes me feel like its working. Anazing product.
Lauren D.
San Diego
I thought I would love this product. The ingredients are great, the smell is great it's ironic because this shampoo is for the scalp but I feel like any scalp problems I had got worse with this. I have more dandruff and so many scalp pimples and I didn't before I used this shampoo. I switched to a Shea Moisture shampoo and it's been better. I guess I am sensitive to the pure oils or something.
Dayanne S.
Floresta Pe
Muito bom e de marca proficional e deixa os cabelos mais que divos e sim perfeitos e todos vao fica de boca aberta.

back