BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

Make every day a day at the beach! Spray on hair for a beachy-tousled look, with extra volume and waves. Contains lavender essential oil and sea salt. Now every day can be a day at the beach. Simply spray desired amount on hair for that extra body and wave you love at the ocean. Essential oil of lavender helps to protect the hair and combat the natural drying effects of sea salt. Be sure to use Honey and; Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor after washing to keep hair in optimum condition. Contains no artificial color, fragrances or preservatives. Cruelty free. Bio-degradable. Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender

Veronica R.
OK so I’m currently in my room eating how do you go so if you’re reading this you’re probably laughing all of the stupid reviews that I have done by eight box full of stuff
Sarah D.
This mist feels so nice on the hair. Not overly oily or too dry but just enough to bring out the waves. Lasted fairly well while playing outside with my daughter all day. The scent was nice as well, very fresh.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Completely over priced for the results. Smells great and the ingredients aren’t so bad. However, Not Your Mother’s makes one for 1/6 of the price and works just as well. However, like I said- the ingredients in this one are a little cleaner.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I’m in love with this product! I have super thick curly hair which makes most products difficult to work well without applying a bunch. I use it on my hair after I towel dry my hair. I use this for texture instead of Big Sexy Hair sometimes too. I buy it off amazon for $50/9oz, but you get your money’s worth
Laura D.
This sea salt mist spray is perfect for giving texture and volume to my hair. I love the beauty wave that my hair gets after using this product. The essential oil also helps me feel calmer.If you're looking to get natural wavy hair, then I highly recommend this sea salt mist spray.
Karen M.
Hola amigas ! Este producto me gusta, es bueno. Pero mi cabello luce un poco grasoso luego de aplicarlo. Entonces si voy a la
Peluqueria lo dura tanto mi cabello. Sin embargo lo hidrata muy bien , se siente manejable
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender is amazing! They smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel so great! It lasts for a long time and is reasonably priced. I love the way my hair looks even at the end of the day using this product!
Cecilia D.
Earlimart, CA
This spray has organic in it, I’ve always love organic who wouldn’t? Makes my hair feel super soft smooth silky feels great! Just how I like it. I got so many hair products & this is one of my favorites John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender
Renee C.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using sea salt spray for beachy hair days. The lavender smells soooo yummy. This is the first John Master’s product I purchased. It lasted a long time but when I sprayed alot more on it dried my hair out.
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this brand but not their hair products. I bought it cause their reviews were good but it made my hair more frizzy and it just got worse. My hair is curly and dry I wouldn’t recommend this if you have the same hair type as mine.