John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender

Make every day a day at the beach! Spray on hair for a beachy-tousled look, with extra volume and waves. Contains lavender essential oil and sea salt. Now every day can be a day at the beach. Simply spray desired amount on hair for that extra body and wave you love at the ocean. Essential oil of lavender helps to protect the hair and combat the natural drying effects of sea salt. Be sure to use Honey and; Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor after washing to keep hair in optimum condition. Contains no artificial color, fragrances or preservatives. Cruelty free. Bio-degradable. Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender

How is this sea salt spray? Also how much does it typically cost? If its expensive is it worth the price or does anyone know of more affordable ones that are similar or better?
I Have wave and frizzy hair, would this help me?
Help. Does this work, and can I use it with damp hair?
Start your review of John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender!
Liz Q.
I love that this product is a natural texturizing spray. All the ingredients are natural and organic. It smells lovely like lavender. It gives you s very true beachy wave look. My hair naturally has a little wave to it but its pretty straight. I like to use this product after I shower and I've towel dried my hair. I spray my hair while scrunching it, then I put it up into a messy bun. I try to let it air dry for as long as I can and the waves are super pretty. Just be cautious not to put TOO much of this in your hair or it'll feel sticky. That is the only downside of this product. Overall. it is one of the better sea salt sprays I have ever used.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I love this stuff. It's less expensive them the competition. I have naturally curly hair and this gives me a nice natural beachy wave.
Sara M.
I love John Masters. This product is organic, smells good, and works like a charm! It works best when you blow dry or use a diffuser.
elizabeth E.
Fresno, CA
I don't like to use a lot of products on my hair because of my sensitive skin, but I really love this argan oil to calm down my sometimes dry and frizzy hair. I rub a few drops in my hands, then smooth it over my freshly washed and dried hair. John Master's argan oil is fragrance free which is perfect for all skin conditions. I have eczema and use it to moisturize my hands. I use it as a make up remover. I also apply it to surgical scars and it softens and comforts the skin there too. I used another brand in the past purchased elsewhere but the oil had a strange odor because it was too old. An expiration date on something like this would be helpful. I highly recommend John Masters 100% argan oil.
Violet Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love beach hair look!!! I have curly hair and this is amazing, gives my hair extra moisturizer. Sea salt adds volume. Has organic lavender protecting hair from drying.
Naya N.
NYC
I absolutely love this. I love the way it smells and I love the texture it leaves in my hair. It’s very natural and only has three ingredients which is great compared to other hair care products.
Renee C.
I love using sea salt spray for beachy hair days. The lavender smells soooo yummy. This is the first John Master’s product I purchased. It lasted a long time but when I sprayed alot more on it dried my hair out.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Smells like a meadow this! Love love how it keeps me smelling fresh all the time. The bottle is fancy too! Plus, it’s organic! That makes me happy!
Angelica C.
Lodi
Recomendado para pieles normales a secas y maduras, limpiador suave no espumoso, elimina el maquillaje, suaviza mientras lo limpia. Este limpiador facial no espumante muy bueno
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love this brand! I usually can find it in my local Duane reade. I love the smell of lavender in this spray and it leaves my hair soft and looking beautiful! It’s not exactly cheap but the ingredients are with it to me for the splurge.