BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS #14 in Texturizing Spray

Make every day a day at the beach! Spray on hair for a beachy-tousled look, with extra volume and waves. Contains lavender essential oil and sea salt. Now every day can be a day at the beach. Simply spray desired amount on hair for that extra body and wave you love at the ocean. Essential oil of lavender helps to protect the hair and combat the natural drying effects of sea salt. Be sure to use Honey and; Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor after washing to keep hair in optimum condition. Contains no artificial color, fragrances or preservatives. Cruelty free. Bio-degradable. Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender

Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
This mist feels so nice on the hair. Not overly oily or too dry but just enough to bring out the waves. Lasted fairly well while playing outside with my daughter all day. The scent was nice as well, very fresh.
Cecilia D.
Delano , CA
This spray has organic in it, I’ve always love organic who wouldn’t? Makes my hair feel super soft smooth silky feels great! Just how I like it. I got so many hair products & this is one of my favorites John Masters Organics Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray With Lavender
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Let me start off by saying that John Masters can do no wrong! This product is no different. It smells good, and it gives me just the right amount of texture witbout weighinf my hair down. I have fine, dry hair. Their products have amazing ingredients and are free of harmful ones! Try this out.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Completely over priced for the results. Smells great and the ingredients aren’t so bad. However, Not Your Mother’s makes one for 1/6 of the price and works just as well. However, like I said- the ingredients in this one are a little cleaner.
Becca C.
Newark, DE
I love john masters stuff so much. I am very organic conscious so im so happy i found a brand that meets my needs in that way. this stuff works mildly and smells great. recommend to anyone in need of texture spray
Angela N.
Bemidji
I really like this product not only because it actually works well but it’s organic and I feel like I’m helping the environment a bit. I love having that little bit of added texture to my hair and this does the trick!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Smells so good and works great if you want beachy waves to your hair. I use this in the summer and it’s perfect for the beach. I will also bring it on vacations with me as well. The only complaint is that it crusts up in storage l, especially around the cap/nozzle area. Obviously it’s because there’s salt in it but it’s still inconvenient
Melissa C.
This is a great product. It makes my hair wavy as intended when I bought this product. John masters uses all organic plant ingredients so I definitely love that even more. the price is fair considering it uses essential oils which are pretty deep in price. I will keep buying once I run out of this product.
Cheyenne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Although the smell isn’t my favorite (I’ve never liked the smell of lavender) this spray works well to give my hair the volume it needs so that my curls don’t fall flat. A little goes a long way and it gives me that “I just returned from the beach” look.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I’m in love with this product! I have super thick curly hair which makes most products difficult to work well without applying a bunch. I use it on my hair after I towel dry my hair. I use this for texture instead of Big Sexy Hair sometimes too. I buy it off amazon for $50/9oz, but you get your money’s worth
Aseel M.
Does this prolong the hair?!
Katrina S.
Does this spray give you beachy waves, or does it just make your hair crunchy and dry?
Hanna A.
I love the concept of sea salt spray and effortless waves but previous sprays I have used leave my hair frizzy more than anything. Does anyone else have this problem? And does this product cause frizz?
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
A lot of sea mist sprays can end up making your hair feel dry and gross. A lot of the time I find my hair gets knotty. Is this the case with this spray?