BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

The best thing that ever happened to your lips!  Soothing, moisturizing and invigorating all in one delicious and aromatic treatment.  Made of the finest in organic ingredients, Lip Calm not only protects your lips from weather, it rejuvenates your spirit. *Certified Organic Our ingredients and products are never tested on animals. Cruelty Free.  Bio-degradable Lip Calm see more...

• Does it help make your lips smooth ? Does it make your lips crack ?2 Answers
john masters organics Lip Calm
  • "this is a great lip balm it really moisturizes the lips, glides on smoothly, lasts really long, and is great quality as well as quantity." in 2 reviews
Anna H.
This John Master Lip Calm is AMAZING! It is creamy and thick but after you apply it your lips will drink it up! I love it!. It doesn't smell too fruity or girly so your partner will not mind kissing you! It also allows your lipstick or gloss to apply with ease after you apply the lip calm!
N T.
One of the best lip balm. Great texture and makes your lip very smooth and moist. I used to use lip balms multiple times a day but since I started using it, I don't need to reapply all the time.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
I love this product! It's a little expensive but definitely worth it. It has a very creamy and glide on texture and will make your lips feel very smooth! I find it to rejuvenate my lips after a day out in the cold. It really helps protects my lips and lasts for quite some time?
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I like this, it moisturizes the lips make them smooth, no one wants dry lips, this is great for the winter, it definitely feel like organic butter, I recommend this to anyone that wants soft lips.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
The thickness and creaminess of this lip balm is amazing! I love how it feels so smooth and nice instead of sticky and hard.
Shannon P.
This is a great lip balm it really moisturizes the lips, glides on smoothly, lasts really long, and is great quality as well as quantity.
Mette S.
Slagelse
Super delicious lip balm. Provides immediate moisture to the lips and makes chapped winter lips calm. Do not put on several times an hour, but continue to keep lips moist and calm.
Has a weak fruit / menthol aroma, which is not too heavy to it becomes too much.
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
This John Master Lip Calm is AMAZING! It is creamy and thick but after you apply it your lips will drink it up! I love it!. One of the best lip balm. Great texture and makes your lip very smooth and moist.  I recommend this to anyone that wants soft lips.
Olivia E.
I'm his is my favorite lip balm!! I have purchased it twice & the scent is amazing! I have also brought the multi pack with the different flavones of Vanilla, Raspberry & Mint; however I found those flavored too sickly for my likening
Naomi G.
Edmonton , Alberta
pahoua y.
Fresno, CA
Does it help make your lips smooth ? Does it make your lips crack ?