BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. My Linden Blossom Face Creme Cleanser is the gentlest cleanser for your face available anywhere.  The softening properties of rose and linden blossom essential oils mixed with a light facial creme gently clean away dirt & make-up. Good for all skin types. *Certified Organic Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Linden Blossom Face Creme Cleanser see more...

Cristal O.
I love this product it leaves my face feeling fresh after I use it. It's not like other facial cleansers that leave my face dry and stuff this one feels really nice.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
Anything that's organic is amazing because it doesn't have all this bad chemicals going on body... I love organic products and just know this is an amazing product..
Reshma V.
Love! This product is so Awmazing! It's great!will defiantly buy again!!!!?!
Lupé M.
Surrey, Bc
I love this product it leaves my face feeling so clean but not dry like some other facial cleansers i also loooove love love the face that its organic
Lilly H.
What does this smell like? Would you recommend?