John Masters Organics - Leave-In Conditioning Mist Green Tea & Calendula - 4.2 oz.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters OrganicsGreen Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist- 4.2 oz. (125ml) John Masters OrganicsGreen Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist is a lightweight, leave-in conditioning spray. John Masters OrganicsGreen Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mistcombines the antioxidant benefits of green tea along with 9 other certified-organic oils and extracts to strengthen and revitalize hair. John Masters OrganicsGreen Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist contains guar gum that naturally builds volume while soy proteins replenish lipid content to lock in moisture. John Masters OrganicsGreen Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist is made with 11 certified-organic ingredients. Key Ingredients: Green Tea Extract - rich in antioxidants; natural antibacterial; stimulates hair growth Calendula Extract - soothes and protects the hair and scalp Broccoli Seed Oil - rich in fatty acids to eliminate frizz and give hair a smooth, natural shine Chamomile Extract - strengthens and revitalizes the hair; treats scalp issues Rosemary Extract - stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine Properties: Untangles and eliminates frizz Strengthens hair and builds volume Leaves hair healthy and manageable Usage: Increases hair's manageability Perfect for styling and creating natural healthy shine Great for revitalizing hair throughout the day Provides hydration to protect and soften hair Caring about yourself and caring about the earth don't have to be mutually exclusive. For over 20 years, this has been the guiding force in creating Super Natural Beauty for your hair, your skin, and your home. John Masters is Eco-Friendly John Masters haircare bottles are made of PET (1) plastic. This is the most recyclable plastic. Your community recycling will gladly accept it. The tubes are made of MDPE (2) plastic. This plastic is the second most recyclable. All of the amber glass used for the skincare and some of the haircare is fully recyclable. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I purchased this for me and my six year old daughter since we both have very curly hair. It has a fantastic scent, and I like how easy it is to apply . It definitely helped with tangles, and made our hair softer and shinier. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
LaTrea R.
Bought this product for $20

I purchased because it is certified organic.It is a paraben/sulfate free leave in spray conditioner with antioxidants and oils.There is Green tea extract, calendula, broccoli seed oil, chamomile extract,and rosemary in the product.

This is a rather light spray mist that I use after a shower to de tangle and strengthen my hair.It is not heavy at all and it leaves my scalp feeling less dry and my hair is easy to comb through.The smell is flowery it does not bother me because it leaves hair smelling good.I would recommend to those who don't want to use a detangler with tons of chemicals or silicones.
Nilma A.
This is a good product it keeps your hair so nice it works very well it's affordable I would recommend this product it woks wonders helps give you a good shine helps a lot with damaged hair and I would buy this again!!!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
5 star leave in conditioners. I like trying different brands all the time and this one is one of my top favorites. Makes my hair feel super smooth and silky. I love it so much. Very satisfied customer.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
OMG!!  This John Masters Organics Leave-In Conditioning spray smells delicious!  I love how easily I am able to distribute it throughout my hair and you only need a dime sized amount, then blow dry on a low heat setting and your good to go!  It leaves my hair silky smooth and soft and manageable.  I recommend!
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Great product! Wonderful price for the amazing quality of the product! I’ll be a repeat buyer!
sheisaddicted A.
Bordeaux
C’est une très bonne marque de produits pour cheveux, ce produit est léger et il sens bon. Attention de bien demander aux vendeuses lors de l’achat en fonction du type de cheveux
Carolyn B.
Great ingredients and a fav brand of mine. A little pricey but I do think you get what you pay for with this. Leaves my scalp feeling great and primes it for other nourishing products.
Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
Does this weigh down your hair?