john masters organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo uploaded by Katrina J.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair combines organic essential oils of lavender and rosemary with organic herbal extracts to gently cleanse and keep hair in perfect balance.  Good for color-treated hair. *Certified Organic Contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorides, or artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Lavender Rosemary Shampoo, for Normal Hair see more...

• Ive been wanted to buy this. Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I have naturally curly, crazy hair! Does this shampoo provide moist...4 Answers
  • Anyone like this stuff? I've never tried to before and I really wan...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this stuff. Need more than usual doesn't suds up like cheap stuff. It's 70% organic. Works on color related hair. Got it at Ulta. Good product for those looking for products without bad ingredients.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
It's safe to say that I am very satisfied with this product. If you have scalp problems, this line of products is for you. A little goes a long way. It makes my hair shiny without appearing greasy. This product has improved the health of my hair after 3 months of use. Despite it not being 100% organic, my hair is definitely much healthier than how it was before.
Rinata A.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is luxury in a bottle. Who doesn't love the calming scents of rosemary and lavender? It does not lather like most shampoos do, but it treats and cleanses well with its thick consistency. I don't use this daily: I keep it for pre-styling, events, treatments.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
The smell alone sold me. This formula is super moisturizing but not overbearing, just enough to give your hair the boost it needs to keep it nice and fresh! This shampoo is great for anyone with a dry scalp, the formula is meant to strip away product buildup that makes your scalp itchy and unpleasant!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo, ive bought this product many times and it makes my hair smell so good and makes my hair so soft and really shiny, its also good for dry scalp, i would also recommend to friends and i will keep buying this product.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Two words: smells amazing. This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle. It makes my hair super shiny and smooth but it also defines the waves I have somehow. I've noticed a huge difference after using this product.
Deven S.
Deven S.
This is a shampoo that stays up in my vanity and I bring into the shower/bath when I'm doing spa treatments. It's gentle, hydrating, doesn't strip hair. I use the lavender conditioner after too
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
It's so rare for me to find a good shampoo that doesn't strip my hair or makes it feel dense , but this shampoo made my hair feel weightless and smelt so amazing
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
glasgow ky
This stuff is absolutely amazing. No better way to treat your hair than using this supper slick shampoo. It's very long lasting when it comes to smell and texture. It's safe to say I'm very satisfied with this product!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Smells amazing and cleans my hair so well! I was so doubtful because it doesn't lather like other shampoo does, but results were amazing.
Farah L.
Farah L.
I have dry hair! Does it work for dry hair
Rosa-Mary R.
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been wanted to buy this. Is it worth it?
Violet S.
Violet S.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly, crazy hair! Does this shampoo provide moisture? And is the scent over powering?
Brittny R.
Brittny R.
Toms River, NJ
Anyone like this stuff? I've never tried to before and I really want too...
Macarena S.
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Nunca lo he probado, vale la pena?