john masters organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo uploaded by Katrina J.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair combines organic essential oils of lavender and rosemary with organic herbal extracts to gently cleanse and keep hair in perfect balance.  Good for color-treated hair. *Certified Organic Contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorides, or artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Lavender Rosemary Shampoo, for Normal Hair see more...

• Ive been wanted to buy this. Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I have naturally curly, crazy hair! Does this shampoo pro...4 Answers
  • Anyone like this stuff? I've never tried to before and I ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
It's safe to say that I am very satisfied with this product. If you have scalp problems, this line of products is for you. A little goes a long way. It makes my hair shiny without appearing greasy. This product has improved the health of my hair after 3 months of use. Despite it not being 100% organic, my hair is definitely much healthier than how it was before.
Kensey S.
Bolivar, MO
After researching extensively hair products that would be healthy for my hair that truly did not contain parabens, sulfates, etc., I finally decided to try out John Masters. This shampoo exceeded my expectations! It smells wonderful and truly gives a luxurious feel to a healthy, organic product. I will say that if you aren't used to a shampoo that doesn't lather, it can be a little hard to get used to. Additionally, it may take a little bit for your hair to adjust to the product, but hang in there-- it's worth it.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
This is luxury in a bottle. Who doesn't love the calming scents of rosemary and lavender? It does not lather like most shampoos do, but it treats and cleanses well with its thick consistency. I don't use this daily: I keep it for pre-styling, events, treatments.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
The smell alone sold me. This formula is super moisturizing but not overbearing, just enough to give your hair the boost it needs to keep it nice and fresh! This shampoo is great for anyone with a dry scalp, the formula is meant to strip away product buildup that makes your scalp itchy and unpleasant!
Sam C.
Two words: smells amazing. This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle. It makes my hair super shiny and smooth but it also defines the waves I have somehow. I've noticed a huge difference after using this product.
Deven S.
This is a shampoo that stays up in my vanity and I bring into the shower/bath when I'm doing spa treatments. It's gentle, hydrating, doesn't strip hair. I use the lavender conditioner after too
Stephanie A.
I started using John Masters shampoos because of my sensitive and acne prone skin. When i used generic products like Pantene, my hair would become greasy quickly and clog the pores around my forehead, cheeks, AND back. As an extreme change, I began using baby shampoo because I believe it would be clean and help my sensitive skin. While my face and back cleared up, my hair was not as healthy as it used to be. My facialist recommended John Masters organic products and I've been in love with everything they make. This is my favorite product and I use it the most. It's on the expensive side, but a bottle lasts me quite a long time, ~3 months. You don't need a lot of it for it to work, and it doesn't bubble the way other shampoos do (companies actually add stuff to make it bubble the way they show in commercials and it's unnecessary!). It leaves my hair feeling extremely clean and light and smells great!

I went to the John Masters store in Soho and the sales associate was very helpful in answering questions. After getting a sense of what I was looking for, she confirmed I should buy this product along with the conditioner. But also provided samples of a bunch of other products for me to try. Since then, I order from the John Masters site (which also sends samples!) and has online promotions every now and then.
Ashley E.
It's so rare for me to find a good shampoo that doesn't strip my hair or makes it feel dense , but this shampoo made my hair feel weightless and smelt so amazing
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This shampoo has been great to my hair. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling do healthy for days without getting oily. The natural aspect is amazing. Now I have heard of people saying it didn't lather up to well. This happened the first time I used it. You have to add some water for it to lather up nicely. Oh and make sure you condition or use a leave in conditioner because it does get a little knotty. Overall though this is my favorite shampoo and I've been threw alot.
**My hair is also thick and dyed and it's been great on my color.
I love this product cuz it makes my hair feel very alone and my hair the heirloom bed alone cuz it gets the girl little girl little girl and cuz it feels so natural with my hair
Farah L.
I have dry hair! Does it work for dry hair
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Ive been wanted to buy this. Is it worth it?
Violet S.
TX
I have naturally curly, crazy hair! Does this shampoo provide moisture? And is the scent over powering?
Brittny R.
Toms River, NJ
Anyone like this stuff? I've never tried to before and I really want too...
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Nunca lo he probado, vale la pena?