BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

An intensively hydrating conditioner-Formulated with lavender & avocado oil- Blended with more than ten certified-organic plant extracts & oils- Imparts exceptional moisture & vitality to dry hair-Hair appears suppler fuller thicker more lustrous & stronger- Great for dry damaged color-treated & permed hair-To use: After shampooing apply to wet clean hair. Leave in for 1 - 5 minutes & rinse well. Use daily or once a week as needed Product Line: John Masters Organics - Hair CareProduct Size: 1035ml/35oz see more...

Beth W.
New Philadelphia
Wow! I have tried LOTS of hair shampoo and conditioners either purchased on my own or received in my beauty box subscriptions. This one on received as a duo shampoo and conditioner in on of my beauty boxes and as normal used my sample. OMG! I have never used a condition that calmed this thick, waves slightly frizzy mane out EVER! It was like I just came from the salon, in my own bathroom! It smells great, but with how smooth, soft and controlled it makes my hair, this conditioner could smell like anything and I’d used it! I had to re-buy it for myself! And boy is it PRICEY! I normally spend $20-25 per bottle on shampoo and conditioner, and this was WAY more. But with how it works with my hair, and the fact I’ve never had anything work like that on my hair, so I don’t care. As long as I can afford it, I will find the money to buy it!!!
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
In general I feel like if anyone is going to review a conditioner or treatment you have to be knowledgeable in hair and the balance between protein or moisture products. I use this conditioner because it balances out moisture when I use my nexxus conditioner which is heavy on the protein side. When I use those two together it makes my hair feel so healthy and soft. Even on its own this conditioner works well especially considering it has hydrolyzed soy protein so you also get a little of that. Those of you who have too much moisture and not enough protein in hair will probably not benefit from this.
It’s natural for the most part and works with my keratin treated hair.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
If you're interested in getting into organic hair products, this is a good one to try! I don't know for sure if I would repurchase it, as there's others that I'd like to try as well. It smells very good too!
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I am obsessed with this product. It smells so good, but more importantly it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and no frizz. I will even use a small small amount and a leave in conditioner for my ends.
F.A.T.I.M.A C.
ME gusta pero no me gusta, me quita el frizz pero me hace mucha caspa, es muy molesto , a mi en lo personal no me gusto mucho