john masters organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner uploaded by Anna M.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner uses the replenishing qualities of lavender, avocado & shea butter to moisturize and renew dry, damaged hair. Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner see more...

Jewelissa V.
McPherson, KS
Left my hair super soft and shiny. Looked like I had got my hair washed at a salon. It smells very natural and nice. I did just try some foil samples, but I will purchase the full size in the future!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I got this in a travel set I purchased from ulta. I'm a really big organic buff but it's hard to find things I truly like that are safe and natural. This had a very Earthy scent with a smooth creamy texture. After using this i feel so calm and my headache went away. Must be the lavender oil. It has 11 organic essential oils. And 11 organic extracts to bring your hair from flat to fabulous. I will be buying more John masters organics in the near future. My husband even loved it.
Dana A.
Arlington
This product works and smells great and has good packaging but it really did weigh down my hair which is why i gave it 4 stars.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love that I can leave this in. Makes my hair feel silky and light. And smells so so so good.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Not sure about this conditioner. It seems nice but it’s a heavier Floral scent then I like. I washed my hair three times with this conditioner before it actually worked the way it’s supposed to. First two times my hair was super dry. Third time left my hair feel soft and silky. Not sure I would purchase this again.
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
I received a sample of the John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner and really loved the smell of the conditioner. It was thick and luxurious feeling in the palm of my hand. The conditioner was easy to work into my hair where I let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing it out. This conditioner left my hair feel so light and feather soft. I was really impressed.
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
Really really liked this product. it smells great and really left my hairy feeling clean, healthy, and tangle free