John Masters Organics Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner - 207ml-7oz uploaded by Deniz A.John Masters Organics Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner - 207ml-7oz uploaded by Madison W.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

An intensively hydrating conditioner Formulated with lavender & avocado oil Blended with more than ten certified-organic plant extracts & oils Imparts exceptional moisture & vitality to dry hair Hair appears suppler fuller thicker more lustrous &... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madison W.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was my go to product this summer while I was at the beach. This kept my hair feeling so soft and free from sun damage. I love the smell and the packaging is so sleek. This product is safe for color treated hair and it is definitely worth the $22. I highly recommend this product.
Deniz A.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
This is a current conditioner of mine and I love it, I love lavender and avocados why not together for my hair. I am happy with the results and the way I can groom my hair with my fingers, thus it detangles well and my hair gets complements of its great smell. I will continue to use and buy