BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJohn Masters Organics

by John Masters Organics

John Masters Organics Hair Spray is a USDA-organic, flexible hold with a great natural aroma. Our all-natural, plant-based hairspray offers an excellent, flexible hold with no flaky residue. Six organic ingredients suffuse hair with beneficial nutrients while delivering an all-day hold with a light, citrus scent. Aloe vera and glycerin nourish and protect hair, while bergamot strengthens hair and adds shine. Safe for color-treated hair.

TOUCHABLE, MEDIUM HOLD - Natural ingredients ACACIA SENEGAL GUM and XANTHAN GUM provide hold, add volume, and protect against humidity; NON-DRYING, LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA - Six CERTIFIED-ORGANIC ingredients provide a natural looking hold that does not dry out hair; NEVER STICKY OR FLAKY - Our all-natural, PLANT-BASED formula does not leave hair sticky or flaky; NOURISH & PROTECT HAIR - Prevent hair damage with ALOE VERA to keep hair nourished and healthy; STRENGTHEN HAIR AND ADD SHINE - All-natural ingredient, BERGAMOT leaves hair strong and shiny

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Masters Organics - Hair Spray - USDA Certified Organic, Non-Aerosol, All Natural Spray with Medium Hold, Protect & Nourish with Aloe Vera, No Flake, No Residue - Good for All Hair Types - 8 oz!
Charlotte M.
Austin, TX
For an all natural and pure product with very minimal ingredients, this stuff is pretty legit.
diane A.
Novelty, OH
Love the John Master's line of skin and hair products.  Organic, eco friendly and they are not harsh on my hair or skin.  The hairspray has a pleasant scent and holding power.  I don't need a face mask when using this product!
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great spray.  I can't believe that it is all natural.  It holds my styles without making my hair look stiff.  I think it awesome that it contains Aloe era.  This product more than met my expectations!  I would recommend especially if you are looking for an organic hair spray.

Looking for your answer?