BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

A superlative skin rejuvenator & hydrating treatment for all skin types.  Green tea & oat beta glucan stimulate procollagen production and cellular turnover. *Certified Organic Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum see more...

Jennifer P.
Richmond
I got a free sample of this with another order of mine, and I’m not a huge fan. It just didn’t really feel like it hydrated my skin more than my other serums, and it didn’t seem to do anything special. It didn’t break me out, which is a plus, so it’s still worth trying. It’s just not for me.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I received a sample of this to try and loved it. It is great for all skin types especially people with really dry skin. It provides intense moisture and protection and it soothes and nourishes. I love that it is made with organic products, is cruelty free and bio-degradable. The smell is amazing too. Perfect to use in the morning, through the day or at night.